Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Footie forum
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Not complete but a lot of content need a small bit of help with a theme for my forum see my sig,it's to plain if anyone wanna help
You have far too many sections already, you could also be doing with a new logo. I like the idea of yours, but it just seems really out of place.
(2012-06-18, 12:19 AM)Xanth Wrote: You have far too many sections already, you could also be doing with a new logo. I like the idea of yours, but it just seems really out of place.

hmmm i think i might need tags or a portal,When Euro2012 is over we will add ,Irish,French,Portuguese,German,Spanish and Italian leagues Forum

any help suggestions is much appreciated
http://footieforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

You could combine all of them instead of having single sections with no posts at all.

You could also invest in a custom theme or just get a free one that is better than the default.
(2012-06-18, 12:26 AM)Xanth Wrote: http://footieforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

You could combine all of them instead of having single sections with no posts at all.

You could also invest in a custom theme or just get a free one that is better than the default.

thanks for that but how do i combine all of them
Move all the threads into one section, rename the section. Delete the remain sections.
(2012-06-18, 12:33 AM)Xanth Wrote: Move all the threads into one section, rename the section. Delete the remain sections.

ok so i'm in Admin cp/forum and posts/what do i do next
Theme looks absolutely fantastic and unique! Good luck.
[Image: 76561198094087316.png]
Thanks WinkWink
Do what I have done with mine. Keep the section count as low as possible, fill with content and then expand out. You only need an 'international' section for the rest of them.

Theme and logo really needs some work though. A custom theme would do you good. Hope you put effort into this forum and also hope you work hard on it.