Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Skating With Us
You can put comments in a modal ...

I think if you're serious about your site, you need a custom theme by someone who understands skate culture.
Which there is not many web designers who know much about. ^
That's plainly untrue. Just because someone doesn't skate doesn't mean they don't understand the visual language of skate culture ...
(2012-06-21, 02:15 PM)brad-t Wrote: I think if you're serious about your site, you need a custom theme by someone who understands skate culture.

I am serious about this site. I'm sure that with proper care it can become huge.

But like I said, I'd LOVE to buy a custom theme, there's just no way that I can afford it ATM. At the most I could buy a premium theme.
And you don't have any design ability yourself? Who made your banner?
I can make a 90x90 purple box in photo shop. That's about the extent of my design abilities.

And alex was nice enough to make that banner for us.
The forum seems to be down for me ans has been the past 3 hours Sad
Oh goodness. This is probably the worst possible thing to happen. I just got home I'll see what's going on.

Site is back up. Oh goodnes.. Worst launch ever? xD
Since the old theme was so very hated, I've put up a new theme until I get a custom one. And I'm talking to someone about making me one right now, so hopefully I'll have a custom theme up soon.
Looks a lot better. However, category descriptions seem to break out of the .thead in that theme for some reason.