Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Junking' threads.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
I've found this nice video and know a lot of people often ask for something like this.

It allows you to junk threads so that they get moved to another forum instead of being completely deleted.

Please note: This isn't mine, credit goes to the maker of the video, I'd just like to share it.

Only thing I'd like to change with this is so that the quickdelete button also 'Junks' posts and threads, if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know.

Also, I believe this was originally Labrocca's idea on HF, I think he uses a plugin though, not entirely sure.

Again, I'm not taking any credit for this.
I do not use a plugin when I can do this all from MyBB default.

However the ub3r junk feature I have at HF is a plugin. One that's available to MyBBCentral subscribers.
(06-29-2012, 07:47 PM)labrocca Wrote: I do not use a plugin when I can do this all from MyBB default.

However the ub3r junk feature I have at HF is a plugin. One that's available to MyBBCentral subscribers.

I can't seem to find the plugn can you link it to me? I am a MyBBC subscriber.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Yeah, same here, I cannot seem to find it on there.
I don't think there is a need for a plugin for "Junking" it can be easily made in Custom Moderator Tools.

As for Ub3r junks i.e Allow members of a usergroup to junk their own threads, labrocca is the man. Smile
[Image: Kewlz.jpg]

^^ Click to check my rank. Big Grin