Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Creating Custom Logo's
Now Creating Custom Logo's For the Low Price Of :
Logo : 0.99cents Via Paypal :
If not Satisfied [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5BsmjdWqMWJXn6EXmwm_...kRnMaIxWqg]
Pm Me Or Post below With Questions Or Requests :
All Logos Will Come Thru Email And .PNG Format to Keep Gradient Scale.
Here Is Some of my Work....
[Image: NqkG5.png]
[Image: dWsBK.png]
[Image: FZCz3.png]
You Can View The Album Here(It will Hopefully Be Uploaded Daily):Mood3rforums Album
[Image: logo.png]
[Image: 2702610.png]
First, you have one too many apostrophes in your pluralization of "Logos."

Second, why does a gradiented logo cost ~201.01% of a non-gradiented logo?

Third, why buy from someone who didn't whip up a quick 'guarantee seal' as a demonstration of the quality of their work? As of right now we have nothing to judge your quality by, and as such are more likely to go for another artist for whom we can see a general level of talent.
[Image: LogoO.png]
(07-05-2012, 08:31 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: First, you have one too many apostrophes in your pluralization of "Logos."

Second, why does a gradiented logo cost ~201.01% of a non-gradiented logo?

Third, why buy from someone who didn't whip up a quick 'guarantee seal' as a demonstration of the quality of their work? As of right now we have nothing to judge your quality by, and as such are more likely to go for another artist for whom we can see a general level of talent.

You are very funny Buddy
I guess its funny because its true?

But seriously he is right
[Image: xoa.png]
(07-05-2012, 11:05 PM)JamieJackson Wrote: I guess its funny because its true?

But seriously he is right
All Prices Dropped TO .99cents ... : A Logo That Took me Five Minutes (Not My Best ) [Image: hGWgZ.png]
Now, see; that's reasonable. Even at that size that logo looks alright, and you said it's a quickie and not your best work. While I would try and show off my best work, as a customer I can now tell your prices are reasonable (even good if most of your work is that quality or higher) and would be more likely to commission something. You might consider updating your first post with your prices (and while you're at it please get rid of those apostrophes).
[Image: LogoO.png]
(07-06-2012, 09:10 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: Now, see; that's reasonable. Even at that size that logo looks alright, and you said it's a quickie and not your best work. While I would try and show off my best work, as a customer I can now tell your prices are reasonable (even good if most of your work is that quality or higher) and would be more likely to commission something. You might consider updating your first post with your prices (and while you're at it please get rid of those apostrophes).
Thank You for your honest update.....
i have recently updated the post with my recent work
, I Like to keep my prices reasonable .... and i didn't mean for you to think of this offer as a rip-off , i have downgraded all prices to 0.99cents and will still be taking requests .
Can you make squares? Toungue
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, resources and discussion for Japanese learners.
What about banners?
(07-07-2012, 03:15 PM)IsMyBB Wrote: What about banners?
I Can make whatever is asked ill add the newest one now its a square