Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affiliate Link Exchange and User / Post Exchange with The JRPG Club
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
I know a fer Japanese Games like Megaman and zelda.
Hello,
I'm Greenlink
While I'm not inclined to tell you not to join my community, I'm not confident I can offer anything significant to yours just yet. Once your forums grow a little bit, I am sure I will find discussions that I can meaningfully contribute to. When that happens, I will happily sign up, so please develop your website more, and I will contact you in the future. Thanks again for your interest.

To reiterate, you are welcome to join my forums, and once your community has expanded a little bit I will consider joining.
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, resources and discussion for Japanese learners.
We still have space available for link exchanges in our footer, and I'm always looking to join more interesting, Japan and gaming-related communities. Please post or message me if you're interested!
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, resources and discussion for Japanese learners.
I think this is my last opportunity to put this out there for the time being. If you are interested in either initiative, please contact me!
I am a competent poster, and I don't spam. I have a website about the sims game - I am not sure how much crossover that is.

Let me know if you think I might be suited for this.
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved

I'll send you a private message.
Can i join too?
Bitcoin Donation Address: 1JTKeHGEjFtJ3X2M8TCt1WvT1e2cDkgUHf
Yours is a graphics site, right? I hate it to say it, but I know nothing about making graphics. All of the images on my site are made with MS Paint. I really wouldn't be able to contribute to your forums.

You are, of course, free to join, but I won't be able to join and post in your community in return.