Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affiliate Link Exchange and User / Post Exchange with The JRPG Club
Heart 
I'm looking to expand the readership on my site, as well as help out other commmunities related to learning Japanese, gaming (especially with a focus on Japanese games) or Japan and its culture (anime, manga, travel, etc.). I'd like to do so in two ways, so hopefully one of these exchanges will interest you!

• Post / User Exchange
How does it work? I will visit your site and sign up. I will take part in discussions to which I feel I can contribute meaningful information. Therefore, I won't spam your forum to meet a specific posting quota; instead, I will use my knowledge of Japan, Japanese and gaming to enhance your content as much as possible.

In return, I expect two things. First, I ask you to join my community and post with the same attitude that I bring to your forums. I don't care if you post once a day, once a week, or once every ten minutes; if your posts are quality posts, any contribution you make to our community, big or small, is invaluable. You need only post in topics that are relevant to your interests, at whatever pace suits you. In this way, you will also not feel pressured to neglect your own site for mine.

In addition, I request permission to link back to my site in my signature. You may also do the same when you become a member of The JRPG Club. As a courtesy, I will not link directly to my forums, but to our home page (which focuses on game reviews, et cetera). However, I do understand that the majority of users here run websites that are exclusively forums. What you choose to put in your signature is up to you, although I ask that you keep it tasteful and respectful (stick to one line of text and/or one small image or banner.)

If you are interested in this initiative, simply respond here with your intent to participate, and include a link to your website. A short description or a link to your showcase thread will also be very helpful!

• Link Exchange
If you look on the bottom left-hand corner of my forums, you'll see a footer area called "Affiliate Sites." At the moment, it's empty, but I'm looking to fill it with links to 3-4 forums in niches similar to ours: Japanese culture, Japanese language, or gaming sites that focus on Japanese gaming (websites with a forum for every Call of Duty installment are not our target market, I'm sorry).

If you want to set up an exchange with The JRPG Club, I will place a link to your forums in the footer, with a short description if necessary. This link is displayed on every page of the forum, but not on the Wordpress site (the pages for reviews, vocabulary lists, et cetera). In return, I'd like you to place our link somewhere similar. It doesn't need to be a prominent location, but it should be on every page or close to it.

Please post here or private message me if you are interested in this program!
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, resources and discussion for Japanese learners.
I'll take part in this it seems like a good idea, I registered as Jamie
[Image: xoa.png]
Thank you for signing up. I'm not sure our forums have much crossover, but I will try to post when something piques my interest.
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, resources and discussion for Japanese learners.
We have two forums tentatively participating in the link exchange program, which means there are still one or two openings. In the last week, forum activity has double thanks to our new them and our new members, so this is a great opportunity to get more traffic to your own website.
I vouch for this service even if you don't know Japanese his community still speak allot of english
[Image: xoa.png]
That's just because you don't know Japanese yet. Wink We are doing our best to make it a more welcoming experience for beginners as well. Smile
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
I Want to help too in the Post / User Exchange.
Hello,
I'm Greenlink
Would that be with AdminBB? If you don't mind me asking, what cross-over do you think there is between our two sites?
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Yes with AdminBB,
I have a game board.
Hello,
I'm Greenlink
Are you interested in Japanese games, like JRPGs or visual novels, learning Japanese, or other aspects of Japanese culture? It's not that I don't appreciate your interest, but I just want to make sure you'd feel at home in a niche site like mine.