Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
/me thread
* Ryan Loos thinks you haven't found the right set of headphones if you think they "suck". Smile
* Ryan Loos says, "Of course speakers are more enjoyable, but headphones can be nearly as good, sometimes better as it blocks out any other sounds - and keeps your ears warm!" Big Grin

* Ryan Loos lives in Melbourne, Australia (GMT +10 -- or +11 if it's summer? Not sure exactly how it works...), as per his profile. Smile
* Euan T should have looked at Ryan's profile >.<
* Euan T can;t afford decent headphones and makes do with the ones he got free with his iPod
* Paul H. realizes a good majority of the MyBB team are Aussies
* Paul H. says the rest are European mostly
* Paul H. explains there are only three American team members
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
* Euan T says that a lot of people he knows on the internet are Australian
(01-18-2012, 02:41 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: * Fábio Maia wonders what VTFM is.

* Tom K. states Fabio doesnt have the required security prerequisites to know.
* Tom K. states that if he told Fabio, he would have to kill him. Slowly. With a spatula Smile
* Euan T wants to know how on earth anybody could ever be killed with a spatula...
(01-18-2012, 03:58 PM)euantor Wrote: * euantor should have looked at Ryan's profile >.<
* euantor can;t afford decent headphones and makes do with the ones he got free with his iPod
* Ryan Loos explains that he uses his (now super old) first gen iPod Shuffle's headphones occasionally still, although they do tend to hurt his ears after some time, they sound decent.
* Ryan Loos never turns in-ear headphones up more than half way.

* Ryan Loos tells everyone the reason a lot of Australians are on the internet is because we're too scared to go outside cause of all the kangaroos, koalas, crocodiles, spiders and dingos that will injure/kill you... and that's if the entire population, which is drunk, of course, doesn't beat them to it.
(01-18-2012, 03:42 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: * Ryan Loos wonders why GamerVoid doesn't use "/me"... :\

* GamerVoid never figured out how to make it work properly.
* GamerVoid tried /me , [me] , \me
* GamerVoid states that it never parsed correctly for him.
* Josh H. thinks
* Josh H. says "Aw man - it worked this time. Go figure!"
PGP Key (Fingerprint: 23B6 F4C0 FE2D 45AA 61A0 1E86 DB87 09DC DD87 6E40)
* Ryan Loos cheers.
* Ryan Loos goes to sleep.
* Josh H. says "Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite."
* Josh H. walks away
PGP Key (Fingerprint: 23B6 F4C0 FE2D 45AA 61A0 1E86 DB87 09DC DD87 6E40)