Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.04 Average
/me thread
* katos is drinking coffee reading all of this thread. “Better than coronation street” he sighs to himself.

Owner and operator of Creators Wave
* Ben Cousins screams
* Ben Cousins can't xcode-select --install because the developer tools for XCode 10.1 aren't available
[Image: kAhpvOW.png]
* Syzop drinks coffee
* I count on this community and give it a flood.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
[Image: WiKsxU4.gif]
* dragonexpert has recently started going back to college.
* Sawedoff wonders what would happen to himself if he did not use the appropriate syntax.
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
* dragonexpert states that you would have to write lines.
*/Thinks what will be posted next
* dragonexpert finished fixing another member's forum.
* dragonexpert figures out why my back has been bothering me more than normal the last month and a half.
* dragonexpert states that  the checkout monitors and cash drawers are significantly lower than before. 
* dragonexpert explains that the cash drawer is only about waist height and I'm over 6 feet. 
* dragonexpert took pictures both with the measuring tape and myself in it to prove it is too low. 
* dragonexpert showed them to my chiropractor today since I had an appointment with them anyway. 
* dragonexpert says that the doctor agreed it is much too low and likely why I haven't made much progress the last few weeks. 
* dragonexpert notes that on Wednesday there is a meeting that deals with safety and security so I will be at that meeting since I"m on that team and I'll have the pictures with me.