Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Selling MyBBAddict.com - PR1 - *Themers/Plugins Coders Click Here!*
(03-14-2013, 01:46 AM)Detrition Wrote: All offers Void after this post.

Due to AIM Converstation.

Quote:Him: I can do $XXX right now.
Transfer domain to you right now and we'll get it all done right now.
Him: On second thought I'll wait, someone just contacted me about making an offer.

Kind Regards,
Detrition

It appears you're retracting your offer as a direct result to the aim conversation? I made the first two replies, and you didn't answer me. Then about two hours later I made the final reply about waiting a little longer. I was willing to sell, but somebody contacted me about making a private offer. You said "I want the wesbite, I'm like a kid at a candy store," so I'm not sure why my actions have offended you.

Thanks.
(03-14-2013, 02:14 AM)Jason L. Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 02:11 AM)Niggidea Wrote: This site is never worth more than $83, its dead.

It's been dead for a very long time and the owner recently bumped it a bit and called it active. Now it's for sale.

Biz could you post traffic details history for several months? I might be interested but not if that's the case
(03-14-2013, 10:58 AM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 02:14 AM)Jason L. Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 02:11 AM)Niggidea Wrote: This site is never worth more than $83, its dead.

It's been dead for a very long time and the owner recently bumped it a bit and called it active. Now it's for sale.

Biz could you post traffic details history for several months? I might be interested but not if that's the case

Jason L is bitter because we never got along and I told him how I felt over AIM and he took it personally. I can assure you his comments are 100% personal. He has made three replies in this thread all making up lies about my forum and all three have been deleted. This is his fourth.

Statcounter only shows recent stats, but I can show you Google Analytics as well.

Here is the unique visits overview for the last month: http://i.imgur.com/QmVqD5c.png - It looks like it is on a decline because it appears the forum was down for a few days, which I was unaware of. Evidenced here: http://i.imgur.com/urj28sV.png

I can assure you, nothing I have said was a lie. There are obviously no active members on the forum. There is still over 60 unique visits per day from organic traffic and that is my selling point.

Jason L claims it has been dead for a very long time, but in that "very long time" the forum has been building backlinks and getting higher on Google search results. This is because in all of my free themes on MyBB, there is a footer link linking to MyBB thus creating solid and versatile backlinks. The website is steadily increasing in getting more organic traffic every day, if you buy the website all you need to do is update a few things, add your plugins/themes, and start advertising again. The SEO is literally good on its own.
Actually I'm not upset about anything and I can exactly put my finger on who you are, maybe the wrong person. I'm simply trying to protect my fellow peers. If you are aware the site has no active users and these apparent unique visitors are visiting then what's the use of buying if theres a 0% translation rate for view to user?

It is absolutely worth more than $83. I bet you used a website value calculator to get that number. And just because you wouldn't pay more than $83 doesn't mean that is not what it is worth. As evdienced by your posting history, you have a tendency to lowball services and you try and get the cheapest price for everything:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-127139.html
http://community.mybb.com/thread-135520.html

The website gets many clicks for the term 'mybb themes' everyday. So people clearly come to MyBB Addict looking for themes. If you are a theme designer and you sell your premium theme for $25 you would make your money back (if I sold it for $83) in only four sales. That right there is proof enough that it is worth more than $83.

Also the fact that I've gotten three offers all over $83, and one offer of $80 exactly. Please don't leave negative comments on my sale thread if they cannot be evidenced by facts. Thanks.

(03-14-2013, 11:17 AM)Jason L. Wrote: Actually I'm not upset about anything and I can exactly put my finger on who you are, maybe the wrong person. I'm simply trying to protect my fellow peers. If you are aware the site has no active users and these apparent unique visitors are visiting then what's the use of buying if theres a 0% translation rate for view to user?

People are registering. I said there is no "active userbase," as in no actively posting members. I never said nobody was signing up. People still register to download the resources in my Download System. It would be up to the new owner to create incentive for these new members to stay. Anybody who has ran a forum knows all an admin needs to do is change a few things up, start posting again, and start advertising again. Then members will start following their lead. Currently the members sign-up, download their resource, and see no one else is posting so they leave. With a new owner, that will obviously change. The potential is here, and that is why it is being sold.
(03-14-2013, 10:58 AM)BitzDefender Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 01:46 AM)Detrition Wrote: All offers Void after this post.

Due to AIM Converstation.

Quote:Him: I can do $XXX right now.
Transfer domain to you right now and we'll get it all done right now.
Him: On second thought I'll wait, someone just contacted me about making an offer.

Kind Regards,
Detrition

It appears you're retracting your offer as a direct result to the aim conversation? I made the first two replies, and you didn't answer me. Then about two hours later I made the final reply about waiting a little longer. I was willing to sell, but somebody contacted me about making a private offer. You said "I want the wesbite, I'm like a kid at a candy store," so I'm not sure why my actions have offended you.

Thanks.

6:08 PM was the first message
6:19 PM the second message

2 hours?

I was driving in a car, and yes I do want the site, My Offer was well above what most would give you.
Looking for help and not support, PM me. 
I calculated in my head:
Domain Name: ~$7
Design: $40
Coolness Factor: $6
Indian Linkbuilding: ~$0

The price can't be higher than $83.00!

I've also noticed, that you are using trafficspammer.
(03-14-2013, 02:00 PM)Niggidea Wrote: I calculated in my head:

My offer for $100 was more then enough.

I will give him extras
Domain Name $10
Post ~30-40 most are home made
Design ~ 0 designed by him.
members - 25
SEO/link building - 15
Activity - 0 there is none.
that is $85

But that is my honest opinion.
Looking for help and not support, PM me. 
(03-14-2013, 02:15 PM)Detrition Wrote: My offer for $100 was more then enough.

I will give him extras
Domain Name $10
Post ~30-40 most are home made
Design ~ 0 designed by him.
members - 25
SEO/link building - 15
Activity - 0 there is none.
that is $85

But that is my honest opinion.

He is also talking about daily registrations, which are only spam bots, I've checked.

This makes it even worse.

At this moment they site is not worth more than $68!
(03-14-2013, 02:00 PM)Niggidea Wrote: I calculated in my head:

Please provide proof that I'm using 'trafficspammer' because I've never even heard of that service.