Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Plugin Request - $20 - Very Simple!
Hey guys,

I'm looking for somebody to make me a very basic plugin which integrates with New Points.

Basically I need a page like:

http://yourdomain.com/newpoints.php?action=vote

And all that will be on that page is a box for a user to type their username in and a button saying vote.

When that button is clicked it will need to send that user a set amount of points and link them to another site.

I will go into more detail with those who are interested in doing this for me, I will be willing to pay $20 for this simple project.

Post here or PM me for more information,

Thanks

EDIT - I forgot to mention that I would like to be the sole owner of this plugin and the only person allowed to distribute it
Did you not request this already ? Also, you say "its a very simple request". I think you should let the plugin developer decide if its simple or not, if its simple why not make an attempt to create it yourself ? And no developer is going to create this and give your full rights/ownership of the plugin for $20.
(2012-08-15, 11:22 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: Did you not request this already ? Also, you say "its a very simple request". I think you should let the plugin developer decide if its simple or not, if its simple why not make an attempt to create it yourself ? And no developer is going to create this and give your full rights/ownership of the plugin for $20.

I just want to be the only one able to distribute it and I have no idea how New Points works.
Yes I understand that. But do you really think a developer will spend several hours, maybe days creating this and give you full rights/ownership and also give you permission to re-distrubute it for $20 ? I highly doubt it.
(2012-08-15, 12:02 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: Yes I understand that. But do you really think a developer will spend several hours, maybe days creating this and give you full rights/ownership and also give you permission to re-distrubute it for $20 ? I highly doubt it.

All it has to do is give a user coins for clicking a vote button, it doesn't even have to check if they actually voted or not.

I really don't think it will take days
All im saying is I dont think someone will create this and give you full ownership of it for $20. I may be wrong, but thats my opinion.
(2012-08-15, 12:09 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: All im saying is I dont think someone will create this and give you full ownership of it for $20. I may be wrong, but thats my opinion.

indeed
MyBB From My Beautiful Board Heart
I'll do it. PM me the details.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
(2012-08-15, 01:18 PM)Paul H. Wrote: I'll do it. PM me the details.

Paul H has completed the request, you may close this thread.
/Closed as requested Smile
Thanks, Polarbear541