Not Solved Editing Forum Mod Styles
Not Solved
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to change the theme of the Forum Mod to what the style is of the group. So right now, it's like this:

[Image: 1.PNG]

But, I want it to have the style of the group, and the link to it. I belive it's somewhere in the templates, but not sure where or how to do it Confused
Not Solved
I don't think there is a plugin for this, so do these core edits.

In file "/inc/functions_forumlist.php" Find:

$moderators .= "{$comma}<a href=\"".get_profile_link($moderator['id'])."\">".htmlspecialchars_uni($moderator['username'])."</a>";

Replace with:

$moderator['username'] = format_name($moderator['username'], $moderator['usergroup'], $moderator['displaygroup']);
$moderators .= "{$comma}".build_profile_link($moderator['username'], $moderator['id']);

Hope this helps! Smile.
- Nishimi Cool [I'm back to MyBB, woot!]
Latest MyBB Plugin: ---
Not Solved
(2012-08-28, 10:40 PM)NaXuh Wrote: I don't think there is a plugin for this, so do these core edits.

In file "/inc/functions_forumlist.php" Find:

$moderators .= "{$comma}<a href=\"".get_profile_link($moderator['id'])."\">".htmlspecialchars_uni($moderator['username'])."</a>";

Replace with:

$moderator['username'] = format_name($moderator['username'], $moderator['usergroup'], $moderator['displaygroup']);
$moderators .= "{$comma}".build_profile_link($moderator['username'], $moderator['id']);

Hope this helps! Smile.

The code was not found.. In fact, it can't even find $moderators
Not Solved
Are you sure you are in the correct file? Double check.

It's around line 357 in the file /inc/functions_forumlist.php

Not Solved
(2012-08-29, 07:54 PM)NaXuh Wrote: Are you sure you are in the correct file? Double check.

It's around line 357 in the file /inc/functions_forumlist.php

Huh, it's there. I wonder why Dreamweaver couldn't find it... But nothing happened. I even downloaded it from the server to make sure it was changed, and it was.
Not Solved
What's the link to your forum?

You replaced the top code with the second code I provided? I have it working on my test forum, hmm.
Not Solved
(2012-08-29, 11:53 PM)NaXuh Wrote: What's the link to your forum?

You replaced the top code with the second code I provided? I have it working on my test forum, hmm.

http://conkersbadfurdayn64.site90.net/forums/

Yes, here is an image. I just downloaded this from the server

[Image: 7QsjQ.png]
Not Solved
Still not fixed Confused
Not Solved
EDIT: Aggh! I'm so stupid! I figured it out.

I was only changing it for users, not groups!

So after doing the above changes, also do this.

Find: (around line 348

$moderators .= $comma.htmlspecialchars_uni($moderator['title']);

Replace with:

$moderator['title'] = format_name($moderator['title'], $moderator['id'], $moderator['id']);
$moderators .= $comma . $moderator['title'];

That should work! Smile.
Not Solved
(2012-09-01, 10:37 PM)NaXuh Wrote: EDIT: Aggh! I'm so stupid! I figured it out.

I was only changing it for users, not groups!

So after doing the above changes, also do this.

Find: (around line 348

$moderators .= $comma.htmlspecialchars_uni($moderator['title']);

Replace with:

$moderator['title'] = format_name($moderator['title'], $moderator['id'], $moderator['id']);
$moderators .= $comma . $moderator['title'];

That should work! Smile.

Thanks, it works just fine. Thanks for sticking around and trying to figure it out, I really appreciate it!