Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunaticoutpost.com
This is indeed a different kind of forum, keep it up.
saw the who's online list..over 266 members and hundreds of guests. that quite a lot. why do many members have gold stars next to them? premium upgraded?
Sup bro
What happened to the forum??
Dead-i | MyBB Support Ninja
█ MyBB - Been Using MyBB Since 2009
it was down -is all i know..freaked out a lot of people id imagine. but looks like business as usual. the admin disturbed should of reported the outage on this thread
Sup bro
(09-27-2017, 06:51 AM)Butterball Wrote: it was down  -is all i know..freaked out a lot of people id imagine. but looks like business as usual. the admin disturbed should of reported the outage on this thread

Likely wasn't a high priority due to this just being a showcase/showoff thread.

“The Showcase forum is intended for users to show off their MyBB forums and to receive constructive feedback.” Not much of a listing/advertisement area as it is a center for feedback. That's my best guess.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-794240.html
PixelForums – Art and Photography Community.
(09-27-2017, 08:06 AM)Wage Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 06:51 AM)Butterball Wrote: it was down  -is all i know..freaked out a lot of people id imagine. but looks like business as usual. the admin disturbed should of reported the outage on this thread

Likely wasn't a high priority due to this just being a showcase/showoff thread.

“The Showcase forum is intended for users to show off their MyBB forums and to receive constructive feedback.” Not much of a listing/advertisement area as it is a center for feedback. That's my best guess.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-794240.html

i guess youre right. lunatic outpost...never a dull moment in the quirky lives of l.o.p. conspiracy buffs
Sup bro
Thought the forum is being updated lol..
How are some people still running MyBB version 1.4? :/
I've tried installing 1.4 just for fun and instead got bunch of errors lol.
Dead-i | MyBB Support Ninja
█ MyBB - Been Using MyBB Since 2009
this whole business of conspiracy has me intrigued. i might check out a few and see where it will lead me. beware! for butterball has cometh
Sup bro
(09-27-2017, 06:50 PM)Dead-i Wrote: Thought the forum is being updated lol..
How are some people still running MyBB version 1.4? :/
I've tried installing 1.4 just for fun and instead got bunch of errors lol.

I'm assuming their whole stack has a bunch of vulnerabilities. They'd have to be using a PHP version that would support it (PHP 5.2.17 was the LTS at that point, IIRC)
[Image: aJQTgYK.png]
How does Asperger's Network work? Behind Asperger's Network is a behind the scenes look at our inner workings!