Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
[For 1.8] MyBot v1.4.1
Version 1.1 released with many many new features Wink
Support PMs will be ignored!
Looks complex, and useful Big Grin!
Thanks!

Did you remove a condition to make the bot only reply once on new threads (mainly for in an introduction forum) or am I going crazy? I noticed that my bot now replies to anyone that posts in the forum I specified and not just after the first post...
tHis plugin reply on every post,and half off function here its not included in the plugin or not works,you cannot rename plugin on desire name only you can choose name from registered users,anyway total dissaster
(2012-10-13, 03:59 AM)Koyote Wrote: Did you remove a condition to make the bot only reply once on new threads (mainly for in an introduction forum) or am I going crazy? I noticed that my bot now replies to anyone that posts in the forum I specified and not just after the first post...

I replaced this function with the condition "Just below x Posts". If you select there "1" it makes the same as before.

(2012-10-13, 07:46 AM)lexy Wrote: tHis plugin reply on every post,and half off function here its not included in the plugin or not works,you cannot rename plugin on desire name only you can choose name from registered users,anyway total dissaster

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want.

(2012-10-13, 07:46 AM)lexy Wrote: tHis plugin reply on every post

If you want yes. But with the conditions you can make the bot replying just on the posts you want.

(2012-10-13, 07:46 AM)lexy Wrote: and half off function here its not included in the plugin or not works

All implemented functions are working very well. And I implement most requested functions. If you miss one, you have to say it otherwise I can't implement it.

(2012-10-13, 07:46 AM)lexy Wrote: you cannot rename plugin on desire name only you can choose name from registered users

You can rename the whole plugin if you know how. In addition the string "MyBot" is only used in the ACP. If you want to rename the bot himself you have to rename the user which you selected in the settings.
This is a really high quality plugin, probably the best one I ever seen working like this. Really a great work King Louis!
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]
(2012-10-13, 10:51 AM)King Louis Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 03:59 AM)Koyote Wrote: Did you remove a condition to make the bot only reply once on new threads (mainly for in an introduction forum) or am I going crazy? I noticed that my bot now replies to anyone that posts in the forum I specified and not just after the first post...

I replaced this function with the condition "Just below x Posts". If you select there "1" it makes the same as before.

Oh! I interpreted that as only post if the USER had just below x amount of posts. Thanks. Smile
wow superfast reply bot

in my opinion if can make many bot can post in new rules its more ok

error when i open thread this will come ???????????????

HuhHuh
(2012-10-13, 10:42 PM)try8yes Wrote: wow superfast reply bot

in my opinion if can make many bot can post in new rules its more ok
What exactly do you mean?

(2012-10-13, 10:42 PM)try8yes Wrote: error when i open thread this will come ???????????????

HuhHuh

Can you please tell me what stands in the thread and what you specified as search string?
(2012-10-14, 09:21 AM)King Louis Wrote: What exactly do you mean?

Mybot only allowed only one bot only

if u can make more than one bot @ nickname much perfect Big Grin

Quote:Can you please tell me what stands in the thread and what you specified as search string?

i think i had remove the error

error accure when i add the new rules..."spesific string"
i just enter
politik
PKR
DAP

maybe 5 to 6 line

is it i am wrong ?????