Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
MyBB-Plugins.com
The previous theme was better then this IMO.
I prefer this theme to the previous one by a mile. The header is great.
Yes, this one is a large improvement over the previous theme. I personally didn't like the last one much, but I'm feeling the new one.
(2012-11-09, 08:22 PM)Eric J. Wrote: Hey, not the biggest fan (Though I saw the design fmb did for you, and thought it was loads better). Nicer than the previous one, though. ^.^

The reason I didn't pick that theme was not because I didn't like the theme. In fact I liked it very much.

@WebOutfit, would be easier to tell me which values you've changed and the new values of course Toungue
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
(2012-11-09, 08:47 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 08:22 PM)Eric J. Wrote: Hey, not the biggest fan (Though I saw the design fmb did for you, and thought it was loads better). Nicer than the previous one, though. ^.^

The reason I didn't pick that theme was not because I didn't like the theme. In fact I liked it very much.

@WebOutfit, would be easier to tell me which values you've changed and the new values of course Toungue

Will PM you soon.
I like the new theme, the only issue I have had is that the textareas are not that noticeable.
^suggestions? Toungue
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
border:1px solid #aaa;
I've sent you a PM with the suggestions Pirata, and a new logo Smile.
(2012-11-10, 01:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: ^suggestions? Toungue

Add a border to it Toungue

(2012-11-10, 02:08 AM)Tecca Wrote: border:1px solid #aaa;

textarea#message {
	border:1px solid #aaa;
}