Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
MyBB-Plugins.com
The previous theme was better then this IMO.
I prefer this theme to the previous one by a mile. The header is great.
Yes, this one is a large improvement over the previous theme. I personally didn't like the last one much, but I'm feeling the new one.
(11-09-2012, 08:22 PM)Eric J. Wrote: Hey, not the biggest fan (Though I saw the design fmb did for you, and thought it was loads better). Nicer than the previous one, though. ^.^

The reason I didn't pick that theme was not because I didn't like the theme. In fact I liked it very much.

@WebOutfit, would be easier to tell me which values you've changed and the new values of course Toungue
(11-09-2012, 08:47 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 08:22 PM)Eric J. Wrote: Hey, not the biggest fan (Though I saw the design fmb did for you, and thought it was loads better). Nicer than the previous one, though. ^.^

The reason I didn't pick that theme was not because I didn't like the theme. In fact I liked it very much.

@WebOutfit, would be easier to tell me which values you've changed and the new values of course Toungue

Will PM you soon.
I like the new theme, the only issue I have had is that the textareas are not that noticeable.
^suggestions? Toungue
border:1px solid #aaa;
I've sent you a PM with the suggestions Pirata, and a new logo Smile.
(11-10-2012, 01:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: ^suggestions? Toungue

Add a border to it Toungue

(11-10-2012, 02:08 AM)Tecca Wrote: border:1px solid #aaa;

textarea#message {
	border:1px solid #aaa;
}