Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
MyBB-Plugins.com
I would do. I'm also not a fan of that aspect but love most of the rest of the theme.
Ok the sliding effect has been disabled Smile
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
So much better.

The section stats also bother me a bit but I'm not really sure a better way to present them as I like the removal of the .tborder. They just seem a bit messy for what is quite a clean theme.
The firs logo was just as good, don't change it. I do like my designs more that anyone else's, people will always like more their own designs.
(2012-11-10, 07:56 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: X3 Babe, Pirata. You always get it wrong, rofl. It's ok, I do apologize for going off-topic though I had stopped replying to him in hopes he'd do the same. ;(

On-topic:
I do have to say it surprised me how much of a similar concept me and Yuva came up with- I guess great minds do think alike. Wink I don't think it's his best design (After the Bollywood Forums I really look forward to seeing that kind of design quality) so I was a bit saddened. ;(

I do have to ask, what made you use a .gif as your header background? Could have simply made the background a solid color and made the bokeh image a .png also the menu kind of seems a bit off, when you hover (I don't know if it's intentional) but the effect is like 2 pixels off the header, the hover effect itself I'm not too much of a fan of.

we had a discussion about this design via pm and thank you so much for the suggestions FMB.

(2012-11-10, 08:05 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: Yes, <.< the spacing bothers me a bit but I'd think it was a bit intentional so that the hover effect doesn't clash with the background of the header div.

Yes it was intentional, I had a different hover effect in mind. There was a different hover effect in the mockup also but later while coding I changed the hover effect.

And thank you all for liking this design. Smile
[Image: eyadHiR.png]
Great site its always good to have a good 3rd party site to download from!
Receive a $2 discount on any subscription plan this weekend. For more information, please read: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Re...ekend-only
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
I have a problem with the plugin mydownloads Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why not ask for support on my forum then? This is a Showcase thread, not a support thread.
It's been some time since I gave any updates here.

We've released a plugin which allows users to buy NewPoints points/credits using Payza and/or PayPal, as well as an update to MySubscriptions, which adds One-off payments, in addition to the existing recurring PayPal subscriptions. Both are for paid subscribers only.

Paid subscribers now have access to MyUpdates whose most important feature is the click-to-download for all our plugins.