Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
MyBB-Plugins.com
This is a great site for any webmaster and I suggest anyone needed anything join this site. Best support out there and does great work!

The server is currently under maintenance. We'll be back tomorrow hopefully.
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
We're finally back!
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
Sites giving a 502 error.

[Image: CP4PC12.png]

It seems to be working fine on my side.
(2014-02-21, 03:16 AM)Omar G. Wrote: It seems to be working fine on my side.

Same here Smile
Jovan J.
(2014-02-21, 02:46 AM)CorysRevenge Wrote: Sites giving a 502 error.

It's working fine for me now and it's a great site with a great owner.

The website should be working normally now, I haven't had any complains besides yours so it might have been a temporary problem.
(2014-02-22, 01:49 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

The website should be working normally now, I haven't had any complains besides yours so it might have been a temporary problem.

It was a browser related plugin. Works fine now.

[Image: CP4PC12.png]

Forgot to pay the domain invoice so the domain expired Toungue Meanwhile I've already paid the renewal but it should be up tomorrow only as it must be manually renewed (as the invoice had expired) I believe by the registrar.