Not Solved Help with template coding
Not Solved
I've managed to get this code to produce buttons on my theme but the first line will not work. What do I have to do to get it to look the same as the other 3 buttons?

<div id="panel">
<span style="float:right;">
                                        <class="buttons_cp"><!-- UNREADPOSTS_LINK -->{$unreadspost}
                                        <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew" class="buttons_cp">New Posts</a>
                                        <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily" class="buttons_cp">Today's Posts</a>
                                        <a href="http://www.pa2a.org/misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" class="buttons_cp">Mark Read</a>
</span>
</div>

Here is the result in my footer template: (I need to make the Unread Posts link into a button like the other 3)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MyBB 1.8.22 (x4)
7173Mustangs.com, pa2a.org, pazrt.com & paguntalk.com
Not Solved
Is this the unread posts plugin from Lukas?

if so, find unreadPosts_link in global templates and wrap the whole thing in a button class:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=unreads"><span class="buttons_cp">{$lang->unreadPostsLink}</span></a>
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved

Not Solved
(2012-09-14, 08:21 PM)Leefish Wrote: Is this the unread posts plugin from Lukas?

Yes...It's an older version though. The new version doesn't work with my theme editor for some reason.
MyBB 1.8.22 (x4)
Not Solved
Read edited post Big Grin
MY PLUGINS

Not Solved
I thought of that but these buttons are actually duplicates at the bottom of my template. If I wrap the lang file with the button_cp css, it will affect the originals at the top of the forum page and they are a different class. See here:

http://www.pa2a.org/index.php

I did get this code to work with the same style buttons as in the header:
<div class="menu">
				<ul>
<span style="float:right;">
                                        <li><!-- UNREADPOSTS_LINK --></li>
                                        <li>{$unreadspost}</li>
                                        <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">New Posts</a></li>
                                        <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">Today's Posts</a></li>
                                        <li><a href="http://www.pa2a.org/misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">Mark Read</a></li>
</span></ul></div>
But it looks ugly at the footer.
MyBB 1.8.22 (x4)
Not Solved
Its simple css . ACP logon?
MY PLUGINS

Not Solved
PM sent
MyBB 1.8.22 (x4)