Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Premium MyBB Services | I Will Guide To A Modern MyBB
So you are new at mybb and need someone to guide you? I am your man than.

===========About Me===========

I am having a 2 years mybb experience.
I design mybb themes, IPB themes, vBulletin Skins & HTML Templates.
I am a pro in HTML & CSS & Currently learning PHP & Java.

===========What can i do for you?===========

I will offer you the following services with just a one-time payment :-
- Setup MyBB properly.
- Guide you with mybb plugins.
- Best theme for the type of content of your forum.
- What you should add & what you should remove.
- Guide you through the SEO of your forum.
- Help you monetize your forum.
- Design custom template/theme for you | Extra 12$
- HOT: You can get my Premium Tutorials for free with my package! Click here to check my premium tutorials.
- All other kind of help you need.

===========How much I need to pay?===========

Just 45$ For All The Above [My Help Will Be Valid For 6 Months!] + An Extra 12$ If you need a custom theme.

===========I need to talk to you...===========

My Gmail: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

===========How do I pay you?===========

Through PayPal!

===========Still having problems?===========

Post Here Or PM me!

======================================
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Everything looks good except for what you mentioned about SEO. It is an expert job done by webmasters who have years of experience.

The last time I worked as an SEO consultant for a company I was paid 200$. Strange that someone is doing it for almost free of charge.
No links, no examples of your work. Without links or examples I would never dream of asking you to do anything. Show us what you do because anyone can post what you've just posted.

To me it looks like a scam, you're more interested in providing pricing and PayPal information than providing examples of work that you have already been involved in.
Actually I do that with hacking kinda forums which aren't allowed here. So how I post links?

Thank You.
(09-19-2012, 05:59 AM)EGman Wrote: Actually I do that with hacking kinda forums which aren't allowed here. So how I post links?

Thank You.
I don't think the staff would mind as long as it isn't malicious or extreme black hat. If it's like hack forums which is very user friendly I don't think they would care. And it's not advertising.

Or you can just show screen shots.
Screenshots of what? I am providing a helping hand man...
I can't really see myself trusting this guy. He sounds like a sham. No screenshots, no proof of service, no examples. How are we suppose to purchase a service from you if you can't provide any proof that you can do this work.

From what I've seen you seem like a scammer.
most of the work this guy done is on hacking forums which is not allowed here to post links so take it easy on him guys Smile
<snip - images exceed maximum totalĀ dimensionsĀ (see the rules)>
(09-19-2012, 12:12 PM)illusionalp Wrote: most of the work this guy done is on hacking forums which is not allowed here to post links so take it easy on him guys Smile

Take it easy on a guy that runs a hacking forum, who whats to charge you for something with no proof of any work he has done elsewhere ? Get a grip is all I can say lol.

Also one of his "services" is SEO, yet he's just created a thread requesting help for an SEO issue: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126383.html

How can he help anyone else, if he cant even help himself lol ?
(09-19-2012, 02:38 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 12:12 PM)illusionalp Wrote: most of the work this guy done is on hacking forums which is not allowed here to post links so take it easy on him guys Smile

Take it easy on a guy that runs a hacking forum, who whats to charge you for something with no proof of any work he has done elsewhere ? Get a grip is all I can say lol.

Also one of his "services" is SEO, yet he's just created a thread requesting help for an SEO issue: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126383.html

How can he help anyone else, if he cant even help himself lol ?

Go read it first.

Got my first customer. Will get him to you as soon as I do his work.