Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Noise : Fully Loaded MyBB theme
(09-20-2012, 02:14 AM)itheme Wrote: It looks a nice theme, but I would never buy without actually having a demo, this is the internet everyones work gets ripped at some point, or leaked if someone buys it. It is something you have to deal with and get over it. just my 2 cents.

Okay i can provide a demo for those who are interested.Shoot me a PM
[Image: mnvhXxj.png]
i would like to see a demo envira bro.
(09-19-2012, 07:11 PM)Eric J. Wrote: Unfortunately a theme is created to go live, so at one point or another it will probably be live on a site, which means it can get ripped. There's just no way to avoid it, really, you're only prolonging the wait.

^that.

And providing a demo effectively increases your sales as people know exactly what they are going to get. Think over it
(09-25-2012, 05:20 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 07:11 PM)Eric J. Wrote: Unfortunately a theme is created to go live, so at one point or another it will probably be live on a site, which means it can get ripped. There's just no way to avoid it, really, you're only prolonging the wait.

^that.

And providing a demo effectively increases your sales as people know exactly what they are going to get. Think over it

I am currently working on making a demo site for my themes.
Thanks for suggestions buddy SmileSmile
Demo Updated Smile, feel free to contact for sales Smile
Hi there!
I'd like to buy this, is it still available?

(08-15-2013, 01:56 AM)7uyk Wrote: Hi there!
I'd like to buy this, is it still available?

Its available always,
PM me for info
regards