Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Not Solved Nemesis: 500 Internal Server Error
Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Go to Your Admincp --------> tools and maintenance
Then go to task manager And Run table check task

I Think its a host problem

contact your host

Now I Have Checked That

http://www.getreadyforum.com/boards/search.php?action=search&keywords={searchTerms}

This Makes Error

http://www.getreadyforum.com/boards/search.php?action=search&keywords=

Here no error

there is some problem with php code
Not Solved
(09-19-2012, 07:09 PM)hiker Wrote: Ok, I uploaded the default search.php, changed permissions to 644 and the top link works now, however, upon searching the forum, the error is still returned.

Can you try to access this URL? (once logged in as admin)
[removed]

Do you also get the 500 error or not? If not check for any errors which could be causing this through the debug page.
[ My MyBB 1.6/1.8 Plugins Collection - ModMyBB.com - Free MyBB Support ]
If you think I've helped you; a + rep would be appreciated.
[ Request a Custom Plugin ]
Not Solved
I Advise To Create Test folder and install mybb fresh copy then if there is same error means host problem

Dont do anything with your current files or database

Just create test directory & Install mybb

Smile
Not Solved
(09-19-2012, 07:27 PM)KevinVR Wrote: Can you try to access this URL? (once logged in as admin)

Do you also get the 500 error or not? If not check for any errors which could be causing this through the debug page.

Yes I get the error for the URL you provided, thank you.

(09-19-2012, 07:35 PM)Marks-Mans Wrote: I Advise To Create Test folder and install mybb fresh copy then if there is same error means host problem

Dont do anything with your current files or database

Just create test directory & Install mybb

Smile

I have done this, as well as checked other installations of mybb on my server. The only thing producing this error is getreadyforum.com/boards/search.php

You can see here in the forum i just created:
http://survivalpeak.com/boards/index.php
Search for: test

Thanks!

My next step is redirecting everyone to a brand new forum install, which is not going to go over well. It seems this bug is continuing to grow, as now members are informing me that their page formatting is out of line, they are being denied access to the forum in general as well as other issues. I have been trying to figure this out for nearly 5 days. Does anyone have anything further?

It is international talk like a pirate day! I thought the language would be forced here today.

Sorry.....off topic.

So is this the end of support for this thread?

Here is a copy of the email I received from my host tech support:

Quote:Hello,

I was not able to determine the exact cause of the ISE 500; here's what apache says each time hitting the search button:

[Wed Sep 19 16:20:28 2012] [error] [client <snip>] Premature end of script headers: search.php, referer:

I checked for file permissions, but none found. I checked for mod_security rules, but none hit. I checked for formatting issues with search.php, but none found. When I ran a system trace on the script, it appears to be reading from the table mybb_forums and checking some backend permission settings as best I can tell.

Have you made any recent changes in MyBB admin panel? Anything related to users logged in and perms. Do you have an account we can login with and test to see if it occurs with logged in users as well?
Not Solved
If You Still Face Error Just Reply Below

I Checked http://www.getreadyforum.com/boards/search.php

Search working fine now
Not Solved
No, I fixed it. Once I read that message above from my host I realized it was an image tag in the title of a forum causing the issue the whole time. Thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate that!