Discuss: MyBB 1.2.1 Released
OK, so I'm clear on this. All my custom themes are created from the mybb default. I didn't do any changes in those default files, just created new themes from them! Will I lose these custom themes??

And I am also a bit reluctant to run the upgrade script, since I definitely couldn't get it to run on my own for 1.2. You're sure that it won't give any of us the same kind of problems???
Jude

If I post in your thread, please do not PM me for more help! Thanks!

I didn't have any problems with it this time!!
[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Well, that was pretty easy upgrading Grilldog's site! And he didn't lose his custom theme, which is good! Everything looks good, so I'll update later today! Big Grin Wish me luck!
Jude

Hah you upgrade another forum before you upgrade your own so you won't mess up your own if anything goes wrong? :p

Anyways. Great update, just upgraded Smile
Since I don't have a public 1.2 board, I'm gonna wait abit to upgrade to 1.2.1. Or maybe I'll make Ryan to it. heheh Big Grin

Anyways, great job Chris and team! Keep up the excellent work! Smile
[Need Smilies? Get Me Smileys!
only is necesary this manual patch? "mybb_120_temp_patch.txt"???
I want play Heroes of Storm Big Grin And you?
No, that's the security patch, that only fixes the security hole.
Read down the thread please.
Hiya

Thanks for releasing this update but got some issues here. Recently upgraded from 1.1.8 to 1.2 and completely replaced all files bar the database, inc/settings.php and inc/config.php. It took a VERY long time then re-tweaking to get it back to how it used to be before (I'm absolutely no guru at this sort of thing)

Upgrades used to be released as a few updatable files didn't they and it didn't used to require a complete rebuild. I know you've already said that quite a lot is reliant on altered files in this one, but is there no way of just applying the updated files or is it really a case of re-applying all the files (bar those three)?
Crakter Wrote:Hah you upgrade another forum before you upgrade your own so you won't mess up your own if anything goes wrong?
Damn right! But it didn't do me any good! My forum is down now and I don't know what to do! Please, somebody help!!! *snif*
Jude

ok, I'm having a nice problem >=(

I'm trying to upgrade the forum from 1.1.5 to 1.2.1 and the process hangs in the "Rebuilding Last Post Columns" stage with the following error:

MySQL error: 1109
Unknown table 't' in where clause
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) as num_threads FROM mybb_threads WHERE t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%'

Any ideas?