Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Solved: 7 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago BB Codes Problem
Solved: 7 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago
(2013-02-02, 10:28 AM)Vernier Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 09:31 AM)tarun Wrote: I have Tried All the methods but still getting the same prob of [undefined=undefined]test[/undefined]

in crome its working fine but not in mozilla.....Please help me guys....

Are you using 1.6.9? It was fixed then. Smile

I am having this problem as well with a couple users. One of them is for sure using Chrome. And I'm up to date in version 1.6.9

Any other ideas why this would be happening?
I'm having this issue with a user in 1.6.9, he is using a Google Chromebook. Trying to figure out what/where the problem is. All the other users aren't having an issue.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Having the same problem in Firefox now
We're having this problem as well. We are currently up-to-date with version 1.6.9
(2013-03-30, 05:55 PM)jahtmk Wrote: We're having this problem as well. We are currently up-to-date with version 1.6.9

Please provide your forum URL & a testing account.
[Image: information.gif] MyBB Support Technician
Please do not PM me for support.

MyBBatically - A quick and easy way to update your board!
I just checked this on my localhost.
Apparently this problem appears on forums that upgraded from MyBB 1.6.8. Not on freshly installed MyBB 1.6.9 forums.

It can be solved by uploading /jscripts/editor.js from a fresh MyBB 1.6.9 download.
[Image: MaDuhur.png]
by Dukhor, IcyBoards Community Forums
Does MyBB support internal links? That is, anchors in markup. I'm trying to create a thread with a contents section and links to different parts of the post, but either I'm using the wrong markup, or none exists.

I'm going to assume I'm doing something wrong, so...help?
This is really not related to this thread...
(2013-03-30, 08:32 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: It can be solved by uploading /jscripts/editor.js from a fresh MyBB 1.6.9 download.
If this happens you haven't upgraded properly.
[Image: banner.png]
(2013-03-31, 09:17 AM)StefanT Wrote: This is really not related to this thread...

Sorry, I thought this was some general help thread, given the 14 pages.
MyBB 1.6.11
GoMobile Plugin installed.

When users use their phone and the NORMAL version (not the mobile version) and try to post/PM/shout, their message results in an "undefined". Clearing the cache or switching the browser helps in most cases, but it's still an annoying bug that happens from time to time, and a lot lately.

Please help, thank you. Smile