Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Could i..?
Not Solved
Is it possible to have a tab here http://puu.sh/1esNq for vip area and have the vip forum there

i know how to add the tab but i dont know were to go from there after
Not Solved
What do you mean exactly? You want to add a tab for a VIP area?? You say you know how to add a tab so I'm not sure exactly what you want.
MyBB-Plugins.com is for sale - check this thread for more information.
Not Solved
yeah i can add a tab but i have made a vip category in the forum and i wish for it to only show up in the vip area
Not Solved
You could install the template conditionals plugin, then use something like this:

<if ($mybb->input['fid'] == X) then>
// Tab code you want to show if in that forum
</if>

Replace X with the vip forum's ID.
[Image: information.gif] MyBB Support Technician
Please do not PM me for support.

MyBBatically - A quick and easy way to update your board!
Not Solved
I assume that you have a category which should show up only to a certain users.

If yes, then create a VIP user group in ACP > Users >user group. And then goto ACP > Forums and posts > select the forum name > permissions > use custom permissions and disable all the permissions for all other groups except the VIP group
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't searched it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
(2012-10-13, 06:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: What do you mean exactly? You want to add a tab for a VIP area?? You say you know how to add a tab so I'm not sure exactly what you want.

(2012-10-13, 07:14 PM)Vernier Wrote: You could install the template conditionals plugin, then use something like this:

<if ($mybb->input['fid'] == X) then>
// Tab code you want to show if in that forum
</if>

Replace X with the vip forum's ID.

hmm ill give this a go thanks ill leave this open for now incase it doesn't +rep