Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vEconomy Gaming Marketplace
Shall I run a poll to ask all the members if they want tabs vs no tabs?
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Well the theme isn't bad, I personally would change things, but I won't add input unless asked to on that subject.

Overall it doesn't look bad, I know where you're coming from with the want for Tabs, I used to feel the same, but realized it's not exactly a forum with tabs, more as a library, I'd say remove the tabs, but if you like them keep them, not everyone has to join if they don't like the site.

Just as a note though, if not already noted, you shouldn't be promoting "POSSIBLE" BlackHat activity with the forum whereas a gaming marketplace will lead to plenty of stolen/hacked/phished accounts, items, etc.
I do not support blackhat activities. I don't have rules set up right now since they aren't something you can just type up in a couple of minutes and haven't had the time. So today I will try to implement some rules and clear up the blackhat/hacking scene. Also please input your opinions on everything. Thank you!
Bump this. Check it out guys and let me know what you think!
(11-02-2012, 10:21 PM)vEconomy Wrote: Shall I run a poll to ask all the members if they want tabs vs no tabs?

Yes, this is a much better idea than listening to the advice of experienced admins and designers.
I have received opinions from others and they like the tabs. Makes it easier to navigate around the fourm.
Well, yeah. Because you have way too many forums in the first place.
The thing is, your existing users who know the site like them - but the point is to get new users.

To a new user - it looks like there is only a few forums. You are assuming that all users know how to use tabs.
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved

Doesn't help that the active state doesn't follow what tab I am on.
90% of the people who are registered at my site have came from a forum that uses tabs. And tabs are not that complicated. It is simpily just a way to categorize the forums. To me I like it better so that is how it is going to be.

And what do you mean the active state doesn't follow what tab you are on?