Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Solved: 9 Years, 7 Months ago Database Table Errors
#11
Solved: 9 Years, 7 Months ago
Thanks to Mr. Tech, I sorted it.
#12
Solved: 9 Years, 7 Months ago
If you're using the export I gave you, the prefix should not be mybb. The tables were prefixed differently, take a look at the tables it imported.

And, your domain still does not work.
Quote:Oops! Google Chrome could not find thegtazone.net
RedHat Certified Systems Administrator
#13
Solved: 9 Years, 7 Months ago
Thanks for helping spork. The domain's dns change hasn't been taken place completely.
#14
Solved: 9 Years, 7 Months ago
(2012-11-27, 08:43 AM)Jimmy. Wrote: Thanks for helping spork. The domain's dns change hasn't been taken place completely.

You're welcome for the help. Thanks for opening a PayPal case against me for an item not received, when you clearly used the database I sent you. Unlike you, I'm still helpful even after someone tries to scam me.
RedHat Certified Systems Administrator
Jump to the post that solved this thread.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)