Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
Cricket Zone - Cricket Forums | Lets LIVE Cricket
Hi all

I have installed a new forum on 8th Jan. I know its too early to showcase a forum which is just 3 days old. But i felt, its too late to get the feedback from others. The forum is still under construction mode only, looking for some good addons/plugins. So, pls provide your constructive feedback to make it better.

Forum Link: http://www.cricketzone.in

[Image: banner.png]
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Good luck with this dude, nice to see another cricket forum using mybb.
(01-11-2013, 06:12 PM)MSD Wrote: Good luck with this dude, nice to see another cricket forum using mybb.

thank you mate Big Grin
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
(01-12-2013, 06:34 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote:
(01-11-2013, 06:12 PM)MSD Wrote: Good luck with this dude, nice to see another cricket forum using mybb.

thank you mate Big Grin

Nevermind and i see you have copied a lot of ideas of CL like Board president, players, debut, runs etc. Wink
(01-12-2013, 11:08 AM)MSD Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 06:34 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote:

thank you mate Big Grin

Nevermind and i see you have copied a lot of ideas of CL like Board president, players, debut, runs etc. Wink

believe it or not, till you replied to this thread i didnt knew about CL. i wanted to name everything related to cricket. if you could see, the categories and forum names will also be related to cricket only.... like dug-out, pavillion, debut zone etc.

i was wondering whether it will a good idea to change those lang variables, but now i feel that i have done something good, as a big forum like yours is also using the same thing... hope the user groups, group badges and user icons are not similar Toungue
^^ I guess some of your member suggested those changes to you ( Board president, players, debut, runs etc.), and i have no issue with that btw, its just that i noticed those things, but its always better to be unique.

Good luck again. Smile
(01-12-2013, 12:47 PM)MSD Wrote: ^^ I guess some of your member suggested those changes to you ( Board president, players, debut, runs etc.), and i have no issue with that btw, its just that i noticed those things, but its always better to be unique.

Good luck again. Smile

Thanks for the wishes friend Smile

mate i dont think you are going to believe, if i say no (members didnt suggest). most of the members (includes me) are first on a cricket forum. these are just the basic things that any cricket lover would know and i can say its just a coincidence. and as i said, i wanted every element in the forum to be related to cricket, like all user groups, all user titles, group badges, forum/category names and more.... Big Grin

just checked your site now and glad that the user groups are not same. Smile

right now i have replaced the user stars too..... Toungue
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Too much things for a new forum. For example look at Cricket Life itself. It's all set up good and easy to do things. I would imagine a forum making looks like your forum if they had been alive since 2 or 3 years. But your forum only started 3 days ago and it's got too many things. Try starting with a simple theme i would say 4 days before Toungue
Added the social icons with a nice animation on hover Big Grin
added recaptcha and registration security question and it really filters out the auto bots..... Smile

still find some human spammers, dont know how to stop them Huh