Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MyBB 1.8 Alpha on Github
MyBB 1.8 Alpha is now available on Github. Smile Well, someone had to say it. It's been open all day and I don't think anyone has noticed. Shy

http://blog.mybb.com/2013/01/23/getting-...available/

Please read the blog post thoroughly. If you try to upgrade your forums at this point you will be eaten alive, and worse you'll be left with a broken forum as it's far from anything you'd want to use currently.

A demo forum of what 1.8 currently is:

http://www.mybbsecurity.net/18/

Feel free to register and mess around. Instant account activation. Smile

There's lots of exciting things happening in the upcoming months. Big Grin
No longer involved in the MyBB project.
Looks superb as a guest but can't register. Captcha not showing properly in any browser.
[Image: eyadHiR.png]
(01-23-2013, 04:52 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: Looks superb as a guest but can't register. Captcha not showing properly in any browser.

Disabled. Smile
I was kinda hoping somebody would notice Sad Why'd you ruin the surprise Nathan? Sad
(01-23-2013, 04:55 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 04:52 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: Looks superb as a guest but can't register. Captcha not showing properly in any browser.

Disabled. Smile

Thanks a lot, registered. Smile
[Image: eyadHiR.png]
(01-23-2013, 04:57 PM)Euan T. Wrote: I was kinda hoping somebody would notice Sad Why'd you ruin the surprise Nathan? Sad

My demo forum needed some curious users. Smile
(01-23-2013, 04:57 PM)Euan T. Wrote: I was kinda hoping somebody would notice Sad Why'd you ruin the surprise Nathan? Sad

Nathan's clearly a party pooper Toungue
Well it looks very good! Love the new look.
[Image: jag100sigaf5.jpg]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
I am already a big boss there Smile
1.8 is really awesome, can't wait for full release.
Jovan J.
Guess this means I'll have to be extra careful with my commits now then. Don't want to go breaking github while it's public Wink