Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [JavaScript] any one have a worldwide free sms script for mybb forum?
Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
have a worldwide free sms script for mybb forum? im from sri lanka..i have mybb forum and any one have a free sms sending script?
<snip> ~ Signature too big.
Not Solved
anyone know..this script... working for sri lankan users
Not Solved
If you were to use a gateway (which is what most companies do) it won't be free.

I am guessing you would like to send sms to users for things like password resets and more.

You would have to code a plugin for this, if you know php of course.

You could then use a service/gateway with an api such as http://www.twilio.com/

It costs a lot to send SMS through. The other thing is you would have to send emails to different ISP's servers. They will inturn switch the email into a text to the user. However, it would be hard to do this without sufficient information and I am not sure if all of the ISP's will support this and they might charge the user.
Not Solved
sir im dont understand...please tell me step by step..how to create a free sms sending website?
Not Solved
By the looks of now, you cannot, in simple words.
[Image: MaDuhur.png]
by Dukhor, IcyBoards Community Forums
Not Solved
It's not as simple as just writing a php script to send sms and I cannot provide you step by step instructions.

It's like asking how to create a ISP. It takes much more than a couple of steps.
Not Solved
@Init you know free sms send sri lanka to sri lanka free sms script with getway free?
Not Solved
(03-10-2013, 11:52 PM)sujmybb Wrote: @Init you know free sms send sri lanka to sri lanka free sms script with getway free?

With all due respect, you are not going to find a free sms "script" or service.