Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
InstantMyBB - Free Forum Hosting!
why everybody so hostile.
(03-06-2013, 05:46 PM)Insanity_ Wrote: why everybody so hostile.

Nobody is hostile...
RedHat Certified Systems Administrator
Nobody is being hostile, unless you think they are.
[Image: MaDuhur.png]
by Dukhor, IcyBoards Community Forums
Back on topic fellas.

Long story short, I am not going after Spork and vice versa. Please refrain from all assumptions. I'm providing an alternative to a product.

Thanks.
(03-06-2013, 06:37 PM)Jason L. Wrote: Back on topic fellas.

Long story short, I am not going after Spork and vice versa. Please refrain from all assumptions. I'm providing an alternative to a product.

Thanks.

But u already said that u didnt make it. Someone else did.

(03-04-2013, 02:58 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: Looks good, Jason! I like the minimalistic design, especially for the forum. Who coded the multiforums script?

My partner, Jake Booher.
(03-06-2013, 08:10 PM)Insanity_ Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 06:37 PM)Jason L. Wrote: Back on topic fellas.

Thanks.

But u already said that u didnt make it. Someone else did.

(03-04-2013, 02:58 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: Looks good, Jason! I like the minimalistic design, especially for the forum. Who coded the multiforums script?

My partner, Jake Booher.
It is still his product despite who coded it.
I'm going to ask again, let's talk about the service, not who owns the website.

To clarify, Spork and I are not on bad terms and we don't plan to be. I am in no way trying to compete with IcyBoards. InstantMyBB is just another option for you. I am not trying to kill off IcyBoards or deter you from using them. They provide a solid service like us and there's nothing wrong with that. Spork and I are not the first to create these hosted services, nor will we be the last.
We've been working hard to increase the speed, efficiency, and design of Instant MyBB and it's going great so far. We've put in a plethora of new plugins for you to pick and choose from, the theme page has been updated a bit, and our ad units are now up and running.

Host your forum for free at InstantMyBB!
(03-12-2013, 10:52 PM)Jason L. Wrote: We've been working hard to increase the speed, efficiency, and design of Instant MyBB and it's going great so far. We've put in a plethora of new plugins for you to pick and choose from, the theme page has been updated a bit, and our ad units are now up and running.

"Host your forum for free at InstantMyBB!",

I have a feeling you planned that Toungue
(03-12-2013, 11:31 PM)Init Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 10:52 PM)Jason L. Wrote: We've been working hard to increase the speed, efficiency, and design of Instant MyBB and it's going great so far. We've put in a plethora of new plugins for you to pick and choose from, the theme page has been updated a bit, and our ad units are now up and running.

"Host your forum for free at InstantMyBB!",

I have a feeling you planned that Toungue

Just came to mind Wink