Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PAID] I need a developer to upgrade this wiki plugin
The plugin is here. You will see two things. First of all, a lot of bugs have been reported and suggestions made. Were it not for those bugs though (and perhaps a few extra features added), this would be an outstanding plugin. Whilst it is very good, it could do with the upgrades noted in the replies. That brings me to point two. The developer has not logged in for a long time and it seems a lot of the users of it have been unsuccessful in contacting the developer.

Now, I know the first thought that will likely pop into your head: will the developer be unhappy about another developer taking over his work and is it safe to do so? Well, the license he has chosen makes it open source and free to edit and redistribute so long as credit is given. (I hope I'm right about this?) Therefore it should be fine. I will pay anybody who takes this job, but I'd like you to set the price. I'm not loaded with cash but I will pay you for your time spent on it. Also, as per the license, you're fully able—and very welcome—to share any updates you make to other users too. I'm happy for this great plugin to reach as many MyBB users as possible. It just needs a little upgrade. Wink

Any takers?

p.s. Anyone who takes this job will need to be able to work on it right away as I'm building a wiki for my forum's relaunch which I can't really postpone.
<snip - "too big"> despite many sigs on here being much larger and approved - sort it out instead of removing sigs without warning
Anybody? I can provide more details on request.
<snip - "too big"> despite many sigs on here being much larger and approved - sort it out instead of removing sigs without warning