Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying for someone to sanitize all my code.
I need someone who is good with PHP to take a look at all my plugins/scripts to make sure there is nothing wrong with them.
Do you actually have any problems with them?
Otherwise I see no reason to ask for this as everything would be working fine Smile
(03-24-2013, 12:58 PM)goodboy133 Wrote: Do you actually have any problems with them?
Otherwise I see no reason to ask for this as everything would be working fine Smile

He is not asking for code to be tested, he is asking for code to be sanitized, meaning tested to make sure it is secured.

< I am still in the works of developing with MyBB. I do a lot of PHP on the side, but I am afraid I may not have enough experience with the mybb api.
Unless you have a bunch of custom plugins, just check the list of plugins you have installed against the plguins with known vulnerabilities thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-133659.html

Its not exhaustive but its a good start.
If you would read my OP then you will see not only is it plugins but there are scripts to.
I PM'd you about this a while back, I can do this if your still interested.
I pm'd you and you ignore me?
(03-25-2013, 11:09 AM)vEconomy Wrote: If you would read my OP then you will see not only is it plugins but there are scripts to.

If you have clarified in your OP it would be a lot easier for people to help you-- not to mention the dismissive attitude.

There obviously isn't anything I can do about your custom scripts I was just trying to point you in the right direction for checking your plugins.

In the future I won't bother.
Pretty sure I did clarify it in my OP. "plugins/scripts". Attitude because one cannot read is given. And I am aware of the list of vulnerable plugins but does someone constantly pentest every MyBB plugin out there? No, that is why I want to have someone to check.

@Cube, forgive me for instantly replying to you.

Got it. Thanks.