Display an Thread rating in Google search results
I have noticed that Google can pick up on this ratings and display them in its search results. Does anyone know how this is achieved?

An example is a review site like IGN, where in their screen shot below they have indicated their review has a rating of 9.3/10.

[Image: XEhrK.png]

Making mybb thread rating displayed in Google results will be great for SEO.

Guide to bank accounts, credit cards and investments.
IIRC, there is no plugin for above requirement. this can be of some help. there are similar search results available on Google !
Can someone create a plugin for it. It would be really great and i can even pay for it.

This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
See also http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin...wer=146645

It's only suitable for reviews about specific products. And the rating in particular should usually be given by the reviewer, whereas MyBB's thread star ratings are user votes.
We can do it using aggregate reviews.

Aggregate reviews

Google also recognizes markup about aggregated reviews. For example, a restaurant may have 24 reviews, with an average rating of 9 out of 10. Aggregating reviews allows you to convey this information

<div>
L’Amourita Pizza
9 out of 10, based on 24 ratings.
</div>

which translate to
<div>
{Title of thread}
{thread rating} out of 5, based on {total number of ratings} ratings.
</div>

I read on the link below that on wordpress using a plugin you can get the stars on google search. I would imagine that the same would also be possible for mybb.
Sorry to digg this thread, but after search the forum to do the same thing he asked, I successfully developt my own plugin to do this.

An easy way (without plugin) is to add this code to "showthread_ratethread" template :

At the end, add:
	<div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating" style="display:none !important;">
		<div>
			<span itemprop="itemReviewed">{$thread['subject']}</span>
			<span itemprop="ratingValue">{$thread['averagerating']}</span>
			<span itemprop="ratingCount">{$thread['numratings']}</span>
		</div>
	</div>

It will be there even if there is no rating, but when thread is rated is will be used by Google...

I can share my plugin with a plugin developper if someone want to create this for sharing it with more feature (select forum, cofigure snippet schema type, etc...). Currently I use a separate template, display the snippet only for sticky thread with a rating, adapting the schema type to the forum, but it's all hard coded...