MyTwitter Connect, the (almost) missing free bridge between MyBB and Twitter
(2013-04-18, 07:00 AM)MJ456 Wrote: I will suggest you to work with Windows Live Login too as other forum softwares already support it for e.g IPB

for me good idea...
google + live login is an interesting combination for people who do not really like the lack of privacy of facebook
I'm currently working on it.
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]
(2013-04-27, 04:37 PM)MJ456 Wrote:
(2013-04-27, 04:36 PM)Shade Wrote: I'm currently working on it.

Glad to hear that, will like to see the development. Smile

As always, I'll open a new thread in the Development Forum whenever the plugin will be sufficiently stable to be tested by the community.
Thanks for the Twitter login !

I checked out some other solutions but they did not work (unless I made some major mistake), I guess because of the fact that Twitter started to force the newer API ?

Either way, this works like a wonder !

Didn't look for the thread yet, but if you are really working on G+ login then I'll definitely check it out as soon as there will be even an early alpha version available ! I'd much rather prefer G+ login myself but well... I'm still in "minority"...
I'm so busy at the moment that I hadn't nearly a chance to start developing it, but it's planned.
I cannot get this plugin to work. I've uploaded the files, put in the requested keys, and everything shows up, until I go to User CP and click on the link to go to the settings in my profile. Then it says "An Unknown Error Has Occurred". That's it.
Could you give me your board's URL (and a temporary admin account)? Thanks.
Just in case someone else runs into trouble getting this plugin to work:

I had to install the php5_curl package (ubuntu)...
cURL is indeed required for MyTwitter/MyFacebook Connect to work properly.