Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Call to undefined function my_strpos()
Not Solved
Hi,

i'm new to mybb and trying to migrate from phpbb3. While the fresh install of mybb is runing fine, i'm not able to run merge Sad

I've downloaded the latest merge-package and copied the merge-folder into the existing mybb-folder. When opening .../mybb/merge/index.php i only get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_strpos() in /srv/www/..../mybb/merge/resources/class_error.php on line 54

I've no idea how to continue by now as i was unable to find any info about this problem at this initial point of the merge process.
Not Solved
check if this thread has any clue for above error http://community.mybb.com/thread-62153.html
Not Solved
I've upload all files serveral times, both mybb an merge files... my_strpos() is defined in inc/functions.php

Sad
Not Solved
Same here with MyBB 1.6.10 and Merge 1.6.7. No problems with MyBB 1.6.9 in same server.
Not Solved
A Merge System version which is compatible with MyBB 1.6.10 will be released shortly.
[Image: banner.png]
Not Solved
Ouh, that solves many things Smile
Not Solved
Any ETA on the fix for this?
I cant wait to get my MyBB Board up and running! lol Toungue
Not Solved
Could always merge to 1.6.9 then upgrade to 1.6.10 Smile
Not Solved
(04-25-2013, 02:02 PM)Euan T Wrote: Could always merge to 1.6.9 then upgrade to 1.6.10 Smile
Thank for the answer! Smile

how do I go about doing that?
do you have a link for version 1.6.9?

I have not set up the myBB forum properly yet so wouldn't be a problem to downgrade. Wink
Not Solved
^ latest available merge system 1.67 works with MyBB 1.69