Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Paid/Free Services from AuraStyle
Hello, I'm offering a few paid and free services that I think you all would be interested in. I'm a freelancer looking to expand my experiences to be able to go for a more wide range of things. Btw, I'm a college graduate from Northern Illinois University with a masters in Business Administration.

[PAID]
  • Posting Packages- I'll post on your forums for a decent price (we can discuss that)
  • Market/Advertising- I'll do all your social media marketing and advertising for your site for $10-50.

[Free]
  • Staff Services - I'll do moderation,administration,support, etc.
  • Blog Writing - I'll write articles for your blog
  • Web Hosting-
    I can provide you with :
    50 GB Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    20 Addon Domains
    20 Email Accounts
Hello,

Could you possibly design or help design a theme? We already have a theme but, it's needs a bit more, spice?

Or, can you just post if you know anything about NCIS :-)
How about marketing or encouraging user activity?
If you can increase user activity by 5% i'll hire you!
(05-11-2013, 10:22 AM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: How about marketing or encouraging user activity?
If you can increase user activity by 5% i'll hire you!
I could do that
I may be able to use you in the near future, maybe for a advertiser. If you can get 200 members in a months period I will pay you 50-150$.
(05-13-2013, 09:00 PM)Void_Knight Wrote: I may be able to use you in the near future, maybe for a advertiser. If you can get 200 members in a months period I will pay you 50-150$.

That's not a service he's advertising and that's not how advertising works.

Also, that's an incredibly low amount for 200 conversions. Conversions typically cost 2 - 3$ on a free website.
I'm still offering my services and have updated my topic, please read and pm if you are interested.
Would you like to write articles for my forum, instead of writing articles for blogs? Smile
I'm looking for work and I updates my services
Still offering my services.