Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 6 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago XMB to Mybb - Need DL for 1.4 Merge
Solved: 6 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago
I recently acquired an archive for a site that was running XMB 1.9.5. I was able, after many searches, and failed links, to get it updated to 1.9.11 in hopes of converting it to a more modern (and actively produced product).

Through my various searches here on this site, I have found that support for conversion was removed when the 1.6.x versions of mybb were released.

No problem right? Just convert using the 1.4.x converter and board software, then upgrade to current... except I cannot find the old version anywhere. Every link I have clicked through either takes me to the main page of this site (most are wiki.mybb.com/link_to_some_page) or they are simply dead.

I have tried the phpbb 2.x converter and the smf converters in hopes to then convert to mybb. Both have been out of active support for quite some time and do not work. Trying to work around isn't working and using the old converter is my last resort to get this going.

Can anyone point me to where I can download this so I can get converted and have this new archive join my other mybb sites?

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can assist. It will be greatly appreciated.

Isn't there anybody who has a copy of this, or can point me to where I can download it?

Never mind. Got the SMF 1.1 converter to work and then converted to mybb.