Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[F] Referral System Not Working
This works but functions_user.php has get_banned_usernames() in it as well and needs to be removed. If members want they can just rename get_banned_usernames() in functions_user.php to get_banned_usernames2() on line 569.

Thank you Tikitiki. So far the referral system works but I will test more extensively to make sure there are no other issues with the new files.
BAH. Attached are all the files needed to fully fix this bug (I hope...): global.php goes into the main dir. user.php goes into inc/datahandlers/ and functions.php and functions_user.php go into /inc/

Attached Files
.php   user.php (Size: 29.57 KB / Downloads: 132)
.php   functions.php (Size: 89.32 KB / Downloads: 133)
.php   functions_user.php (Size: 15.12 KB / Downloads: 141)
.php   global.php (Size: 14.29 KB / Downloads: 175)
I didn't update global.php...what changes are in it from 1.2.2? I see there is like 10k missing from your global.php from the one in 1.2.2. I am just a bit worried about using it if other functions may have problems.

Referral system works now without the global.php upload. Please let me know what you think I should do.
labrocca Wrote:I didn't update global.php...what changes are in it from 1.2.2? I see there is like 10k missing from your global.php from the one in 1.2.2. I am just a bit worried about using it if other functions may have problems.

There isn't anything missing in it o.o
Your size of global is 5k while the version from the 1.2.2 download is 15k. I can confirmed this and also used a compare program to see what was missing. If 1.2.3 is cutting down on global.php that's cool but since I only have a handful of 1.2.3 files I am hesitant to install it.

Please double check this.
Err.. that global.php was the one from the archive o.o... I thought i fixed that.

anyway its fixed now.
Woo...glad I noticed that and didn't upload it. Let's hope this is really resolved now. I am gonna upload it. Last night I updated 9 sites to 1.2.2 (with 1.2.3 fixes posted).

Thanks Tikitiki...you are da man!