Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 5 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago IPB 3.4 to MyBB
Solved: 5 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago
I ran the merge but when i finish completing the database config it takes me to the Module Selection and things like Dependencies: Database Configuration has a line through them.
I get these errors for the usergroups and settings [Image: mybbmerge.png]
Coming soon..
Looks like you didn't upload all of the merge system files. Please upload them all.
Do i need to add the ipb 3 beta to the merge folder?
Coming soon..
^ yes.
Ok i believe i did this the first time, but ill upload them all again and see if it works.

Same errors, everything is uploaded correctly.

I think i might go to ipb to smf to mybb

I fixed it, i accidentally put the whole beta ipb 3 folder in the boards sub folder instead of the ipb 3 folder.
Coming soon..
Make sure you upload the entire "merge" folder, don't try and upload just specific bits and pieces or you're likely to miss something and/or put it in the wrong spot.
I did upload the entire merge folder, my problem was i didn't upload the ipb 3 folder to the boards folder instead, i uploaded the ip3 beta folder.

For some reason all the members can't log in, i activated the loginconvert plugin, i can log in fine though, what would be the problem.
Coming soon..
You're not making any sense. The merge system is self contained, it doesn't need any outside files. So long as you upload the entire merge system then it'll not have this issue.
But it does, members cant log in
Coming soon..

You just need to activate the merge password plugin (I forget the name of it right now, but it should be obvious in the ACP->Plugins section)