Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
[For 1.6] Gameshark Theme
Despite the absence of several icons - the style looks really cool!

With some editing, and fixing missing icons, this could be a premium! Love the shadow effect on hover.
(2014-05-15, 08:50 PM)Snake_ Wrote: Despite the absence of several icons - the style looks really cool!

(2014-07-22, 05:16 PM)LaughinMann Wrote: With some editing, and fixing missing icons, this could be a premium! Love the shadow effect on hover.

There's no missing icons if you read the README.txt file inside and see the installation instructions.

Thanks again to all.
I don't give support on PM.
Envy could you PLEASE make your gameshark theme updated for 1.8? I really, really want to use it but its outdated and has some problems with my other plugins I have installed.
(2014-12-13, 05:23 PM)Zetobyte Wrote: Envy could you PLEASE make your gameshark theme updated for 1.8? I really, really want to use it but its outdated and has some problems with my other plugins I have installed.

Yhea, that will really help out. Wink
I don't think this needs an update, since it's incomplete with a lot of things... I prefer to develop another gaming theme in the future instead of upgrading this one.

Greetings.
Hi, how can i edit or remove the fade away text on the forum?

"This is a random fading news."
"¿Didn't I tell you before? ¡They're random, they fade!"
bump @eNvy
(2015-11-27, 05:20 AM)Brevitytssf Wrote: Hi, how can i edit or remove the fade away text on the forum?

"This is a random fading news."
"¿Didn't I tell you before? ¡They're random, they fade!"

In the header template you have all the custom news.
Thanks nice theme