InstaPush Plugin Request
I just saw this and think it would be an AMAZING addon to MyBB! Check it out!

www.instapush.im

"Track new signups, purchases or anything that really matters.
And get notified on your smartphone when it happens."

Anyone want to head this on? I don't think it would really take too much implementation as the api and code is pretty much there.
Owner of Slavery Report | Our mission is to collaborate information to make a massive forceful impact against Human Trafficking world wide
This can be done simply with some html and css.
Hmmm....well I'm not so savvy on all the code that would need to go into this. Can you show me an example?
Owner of Slavery Report | Our mission is to collaborate information to make a massive forceful impact against Human Trafficking world wide
Bump. Can someone attempt this please?
Not sure about instapush (need to look into it) but I've wrote something like this from scratch for a project of mine. But it should be relative simple to add some basic notifications for this - if you want it for yourself you can write me a pm. It could be tricky to find all places where a notification should be sent.

But this is probably something that should be included in MyAlerts (at least optional)
Support PMs will be ignored!
That'd be pretty awesome. I'll shoot you a PM for now, but my alerts would be awesome to have that too Big Grin