Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
[For 1.8] DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.3
I have this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1286 - Unknown storage engine 'InnoDB'
Query:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mybb_dvz_shoutbox` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `uid` int(11) NOT NULL, `text` text NOT NULL, `date` int(11) NOT NULL, `ipaddress` varbinary(16) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci 

My HOST already use "Versión de PHP 5.4.25"

So dunno how fix this problem, Help is welcome.   Rolleyes
Where to add this " {$dvz_shoutbox} "

Ok I FIX IT , i ADD IT !
How to add pop up smilies in this plugins? Big Grin
I seem to be having an issue as well. I followed the installation instructions to a T. Now my shoutbox shows up but doesn't allow shouts to be posted.

My forum URL: http://victory-gaming.com/

My PHP Version: 5.4.35

Any help is appreciated.
how to change the "Shoutbox" name into other name like "Staff Shoutbox"?

thanks in advance..
(2015-01-05, 01:08 PM)Steve 3.0 Wrote: how to change the "Shoutbox" name into other name like "Staff Shoutbox"?

thanks in advance..
It's the first variable in the language file (inc/languages/english/dvz_shoutbox.lang.php).
devilshakerz.com/pgp (DF3A 34D9 A627 42E5 BC6A 6750 1F2F B8AA 28FF E1BC) ▪ keybase.io/devilshakerz
Quote:switched from "jQuery" to "$" in JavaScript
Why for the God's love did you do that? ;__;
It was not an error, and personally I consider it a bad practice to use the shortened '$' instead of 'jQuery'. I know, MyBB doesn't use other libraries than jQuery by default, but it still can generate problems, if anyone decides to import more.
(2015-01-06, 11:06 AM)Nidrax Wrote:
Quote:switched from "jQuery" to "$" in JavaScript
Why for the God's love did you do that? ;__;
It was not an error, and personally I consider it a bad practice to use the shortened '$' instead of 'jQuery'. I know, MyBB doesn't use other libraries than jQuery by default, but it still can generate problems, if anyone decides to import more.

You know how it is
if the author had to take into account all possibilities ...
everything can not be predicted
My Plugins

PM only paid support
(2014-12-26, 07:19 PM)ZeroCool22 Wrote: I have this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1286 - Unknown storage engine 'InnoDB'
Query:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mybb_dvz_shoutbox` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `uid` int(11) NOT NULL, `text` text NOT NULL, `date` int(11) NOT NULL, `ipaddress` varbinary(16) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci 

My HOST already use "Versión de PHP 5.4.25"

So dunno how fix this problem, Help is welcome.   Rolleyes

If your host doesn't support Innodb then find a new host because they aren't keeping up with technology. 5,.4.25 is an old version of PHP and you really should get 5.5 or higher.  Innodb is a much better storage engine.  If you really want to keep the host you have, change InnoDB to MyIsAM.
DVZ Shoutbox: Last Version
PHP: 5.6.4
MyBB: 1.8.3

I activate the plugin from ACP and index is blank screen... Only this page is blank