Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
IcyBoards - FREE MyBB Hosting
I locked myself out of admincp! help?
No, I don't read my PM's, no I don't care!
(02-24-2017, 11:02 PM)mrmod Wrote: I locked myself out of admincp! help?

This thread is not for support. Please post in the appropriate section. We can assist you either in the "General Support" section of this forum or the IcyBoards Community Forums.
RedHat Certified Systems Administrator
Icyboards is awesome, I love what you all have going, it is a great way for people to get in to MYBB and forum-ing in general.
Hey man, what's up?
(02-25-2017, 08:29 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: Icyboards is awesome, I love what you all have going, it is a great way for people to get in to MYBB and forum-ing in general.

Lol sorry made me spill my coffee Big Grin
How will it help users get into mybb lol while you can't even install your own stuff except themes lol.
Do NOT PM me for support unless I ask you on your support thread.
(02-26-2017, 09:12 AM)You al pDead-i Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 08:29 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: Icyboards is awesome, I love what you all have going, it is a great way for people to get in to MYBB and forum-ing in general.

How will it help users get into mybb lol while you can't even install your own stuff except themes lol.

It will give them good first expressions and not stress em out on install
No, I don't read my PM's, no I don't care!
(02-26-2017, 08:07 PM)mrmod Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 09:12 AM)You al pDead-i Wrote:

It will give them good first expressions and not stress em out on install
Install is pretty easy though and there are many tutorials. Smile
Do NOT PM me for support unless I ask you on your support thread.