Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved URGENT HELP: Error -..
Not Solved
Im getting an error when i submit a form and get its message there is an error and when i also review a thread
http://nc-gaming.gegahost.net

Go to http://nc-gaming.gegahost.net/forms.php > Game Affairs Suggestion , When you submit it after you get a message there is an error upwards , and if you also review any regular thread you have an error on the top , what can i do?

[Image: 33fdy74.png]
Do you need help? PM Me!
Dont forget , if you find that im helpful and have anything to say give me +1 rep Click HERE
Not Solved
Unless I'm wrong, forms.php isn't a core file, so you will probably not get much support in this forum.

As for the other error on showthreads.php, the error says :
Warning [2] preg_replace(): Compilation failed: missing terminating ] for character class at offset 6 - Line: 362 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 5.4.26 (Linux)

1. Could you please tell me what MyBB version you're running?
2. Have you made or uploaded any customization to core files?
Rasmus Lerdorf Wrote:If eval() is the answer, you're almost certainly asking the wrong question. - Rasmus Lerdorf
Not Solved
That looks like you've added a custom MyCode and the regex isn't right.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Not Solved
(2014-08-26, 04:54 PM)Matt. Wrote: That looks like you've added a custom MyCode and the regex isn't right.
LOL ! Your really right ! i had next line MyCode [br] = <br /> , i deactivated it and the error is gone!

Thank you very much
Solved

PS: there is one error remaning when submitting the form

PS: its not about forms , as i re imported its files ill be adding screenshot of the bug log
i can send you guys the file , of forms.php or form_manager.php (plugin) if u want PM me
-----

[Image: fav1mr.png]
Do you need help? PM Me!
Dont forget , if you find that im helpful and have anything to say give me +1 rep Click HERE
Not Solved
ANYONE?
BUMP

Error is gone , solved

PS , it gives error in few forms , idk why
Do you need help? PM Me!