Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[For 1.8] 1point8 theme
no I don't even know what cloudflare is.

The theme looks fine to me but everyone else complains.

Here's how it looks to me:
http://s4.postimg.org/rb2pv47ml/image.jpg

And here's how it looks to others:
http://i.imgur.com/OczJr6T.jpg

Notice how the post appears below the vertical forum bit. No matter how much I change the wides - even 100% - it doesn't change.

Also the default theme shows notifications like pm received or if someone quoted you. But with 1point8 you don't see any notifications. It's such a good looking theme but looks like I'll just have to switch to that ugly default mybb theme.
Upload a fresh copy of the xml, looks like you've edited it and messed something up, it does show PM notifications. Disable your plugins and find the cuplrit
[Image: sig2.jpg]
(2015-03-24, 12:30 PM)iAndrew Wrote: Upload a fresh copy of the xml, looks like you've edited it and messed something up, it does show PM notifications. Disable your plugins and find the cuplrit

Andrew, which xml file are you talking about? There's no xml files in 1point8 folder. The closes thing I could find was /public_html/forums/1point8/xmlhttp.php

I'll try disabling my plugins. Any idea which one could it be? Any know compatibility issues?

Thanks!
I meant the theme xml 1point8.xml in the zip you downloaded.
Hi,

on the theme page stand: "Dark blue + green theme"
How can i switch to the Dark blue color?

Best regards

Alex
This is a very CLEAN theme thank you! Two questions (sorry I'm relatively new at this):

1. Where exactly do I upload the images folder so they show up on the forum? I can't seem to figure this out for the life of me I've uploaded the theme fine but I am missing the images/icons and I'm not sure where I'm supposed to upload the images from the 1point8 folder?

2. Is it possible to change the green color to another color? ...or is that specifically embedded in the theme and cannot be modified?
(2015-04-12, 02:47 AM)spvf Wrote: This is a very CLEAN theme thank you! Two questions (sorry I'm relatively new at this):

1. Where exactly do I upload the images folder so they show up on the forum? I can't seem to figure this out for the life of me I've uploaded the theme fine but I am missing the images/icons and I'm not sure where I'm supposed to upload the images from the 1point8 folder?

2. Is it possible to change the green color to another color? ...or is that specifically embedded in the theme and cannot be modified?

Make sure the 1point8 folder is uploaded to /images/ 1point8

You can change anything on the theme. hover over the green bits and right click, then use inspect element to find the class with green colour.
(2015-04-12, 08:51 AM)iAndrew Wrote:
(2015-04-12, 02:47 AM)spvf Wrote: This is a very CLEAN theme thank you! Two questions (sorry I'm relatively new at this):

Make sure the 1point8 folder is uploaded to /images/ 1point8

You can change anything on the theme. hover over the green bits and right click, then use inspect element to find the class with green colour.

Do I upload this to my host under public_ftp, do I need to manual add the folders and move each individual folders?
You just upload 1point8 folder to your MyBB image folder

Mybb root / images / 1point 8
Hi Andrew just did a mobile test for Google and I scored a tri-fecta - any suggestions on how to improve these fails?

[Image: 9M1aCs5.png]