Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[For 1.8] 1point8 theme
Updated the package again as quick edit broke for some reason with last fix.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
First of all, thank you for the beautiful theme. I really like it!

However, it's been a long time since I used MyBB and I have some problems with uploading 1p8. Can you please tell me where should I put all the script files? I know xml file can be uploaded via admin panel, and all the images go the /images/1p8. But what about jQuery?
(2014-09-03, 01:17 PM)raptair Wrote: First of all, thank you for the beautiful theme. I really like it!

However, it's been a long time since I used MyBB and I have some problems with uploading 1p8. Can you please tell me where should I put all the script files? I know xml file can be uploaded via admin panel, and all the images go the /images/1p8. But what about jQuery?

Upload the 1point8 images in  mybbroot/ images/ 

Then go into your admin panel and go to themes > import a theme and choose the 1point8.xml

You don't need to touch any jQuery files, just do the above
I love this theme , but 2 issues i have , now my shoutbox doesnt give me permission to make shouts , and also my like/thankyou plugin isnt working , what templates do i have to edit to fix these issues, thanks
^ @ShaneR82, they both are not expected to work in MyBB 1.8 without code modifications in those plugins
Is the theme supposed to have multi quote buttons? I have it installed but only single quote is appearing. I thought it might be an issue with 1.8 but the multi quote buttons are there in other themes.
(2014-09-04, 09:07 AM)sphinx Wrote: Is the theme supposed to have multi quote buttons?  I have it installed but only single quote is appearing.  I thought it might be an issue with 1.8 but the multi quote buttons are there in other themes.

Yea it should do.  if you go to templates > 1point8 > post bit templates > postbit_multiquote

Copy and paste this and save it.

<a href="javascript:Thread.multiQuote({$post['pid']});" style="display: none;" id="multiquote_link_{$post['pid']}" title="{$lang->postbit_multiquote}" class="postbit_multiquote"><span id="multiquote_{$post['pid']}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-quote-left fa-fw"></i>&nbsp;{$lang->postbit_button_multiquote}</span></a>

<script type="text/javascript">
//<!--
$('#multiquote_link_{$post['pid']}').css("display", "");
// -->
</script>
I have a new issue which is urgent - the inline moderation tools are not working. I tick a box next to the thread/post but the count on go button does not change and when it is pressed to do whatever action I want (to date moving threads and deleting a post) it tells me that no thread/post has been selected.

This is obviously going to be a major problem and I will have to stop using the theme if I cannot find out how to fix it.
@sphinx, how long have you been logged in for? Usually that's the cause of it, if you are logged into more than one browser it will do that.
All tools are working fine for me here?