Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] Mybb Game Library (Free)
I apologize for the long delay for this Plugin, I've recently started a new Back-End Developer Position, and I've been pretty occupied for the past few months. As Omar G. has pointed out, the code is a bit rough, I'll be updating it in the near future. I'm glad every one is enjoying v1.0.0, I'll be trying to work out the bugs mentioned for the next version, and implement some of the feature request!

Thanks, Swift-!
Mybb Game Library | ActualGamer (Coming Soon)

hello,

i have succes to install mybb game library
but how to add game game console in ACP

i didn't find any game console in ACP

thank you
[Image: ziuma.jpg]    
(2015-01-31, 09:11 PM)Swift- Wrote: I apologize for the long delay for this Plugin, I've recently started a new Back-End Developer Position, and I've been pretty occupied for the past few months. As Omar G. has pointed out, the code is a bit rough, I'll be updating it in the near future. I'm glad every one is enjoying v1.0.0, I'll be trying to work out the bugs mentioned for the next version, and implement some of the feature request!

Thanks, Swift-!

Great plugin, I love it. Can't wait for an update!
Help me please! I can't Uninstall this plugin. Any ideas?

[Image: a465891caa5398133ab9706a32a05040.png]
Does this integrate with thegamesdb.net? For example when a user adds a game to their library will it pull information from thegamesdb.net and display the games info (description, rating, # of players, etc)?

When you search for a game does it display a drop down of relevant results?

Also I am hoping that you can evolve this add on into a games database. You can search for games and get all the info for it. Pretty much the same as thegamesdb.net.
(2014-10-15, 07:51 AM)Doctors Companion Wrote: Hi!

Im having the same problem too. My games are listing in one column rather than rows, is there anyway to fix this? 

Thanks! Smile

Since upgrading to myBB 1.8 I get this same problem now. Was a fix ever found? Cheers!
(2015-04-16, 10:47 PM)GreyGhost Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 07:51 AM)Doctors Companion Wrote: Hi!

Im having the same problem too. My games are listing in one column rather than rows, is there anyway to fix this? 

Thanks! Smile

Since upgrading to myBB 1.8 I get this same problem now. Was a fix ever found? Cheers!

Sorry to bump this, but is there any solution?
is there any support for this plugin as far as it displaying properly
Has this plugin/developer been abandoned? Just wondering if it's worth using on my forums or not.
[Image: revad1.png]