Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 4 Years, 11 Months ago Need to access admin
Solved: 4 Years, 11 Months ago
Well I thought I was doing good until I looked at the user listing and I'm not there. I'm a supermoderator in the forum, so where am I? I'm "blueray".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-09-2014, 11:10 PM)raymel65 Wrote: Well I thought I was doing good until I looked at the user listing and I'm not there. I'm a supermoderator in the forum, so where am I? I'm "blueray".

Your uid is 776.
(09-09-2014, 11:15 PM)zamight Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 11:10 PM)raymel65 Wrote: Well I thought I was doing good until I looked at the user listing and I'm not there. I'm a supermoderator in the forum, so where am I? I'm "blueray".

Your uid is 776.

Where did you find that? It only goes to 725.
Forum Team.
(09-09-2014, 11:21 PM)zamight Wrote: Forum Team.

What is the forum team? Where is the forum team? The list I found only goes to 725.

^ click here to see that forum team - hover mouse pointer on Blueray and look at your browser status bar
that indicates your uid. and you can use suggested SQL query - that gives you access to the admin panel
OK, now I know my iud. I also have access to the FTP screen. What's next?

^ not that ftp screen - you need to go to database manager (can be phpMyAdmin) - from there you have to run the SQL query

see this guidance => SQL queries & how to run them

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '776' 
above query provides you access to admin panel. you can login with your own credentials
Please be patient with me.  Step1 phpMyAdmin, Step2 is this the SQL to run the query?

As shown in your attached files. Yes, click the SQL and paste the code there and submit/run the code.
Jump to the post that solved this thread.