Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] Profile Picture
Are you running the latest version of MyBB? my_validate_url was a function added in 1.8.8.
My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
Ok, the problem it is version of MyBB, i have MyBB 1.8.7.
Thanks.
How can I change the size limit?
[Image: logo.png]
(2018-03-11, 06:51 AM)Kioshi Wrote: How can I change the size limit?

Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> Edit Group -> Miscellaneous -> Under Profile Picture, find Maximum Dimensions.

(2018-03-11, 11:02 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote:
(2018-03-11, 06:51 AM)Kioshi Wrote: How can I change the size limit?

Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> Edit Group -> Miscellaneous -> Under Profile Picture, find Maximum Dimensions.

Okay got that, now another thing.

So I'm trying to use this for Profile Banner Images, size is about 1088x315 and I want to use that size for profile pictures so I've changed it.

But I don't think I'm placing the variable properly for it to show. Here's what's in my member_profile template:

<div id="profile-header-right" style="width: 100%;background: #040303;background-size: 102%;margin-left: 5px;border: 1px solid #2a2a2a;display: flex;">
	{$profilepicture}
<div id="profile-header-bottom" style="margin-top: auto; padding: 10px; border-top: 1px solid rgb(37, 37, 37); background: rgba(0,0,0,0.7); width: 100%;">
{$formattedname}<br/>{$usertitle}
</div>

How can I get the profile picture image to cover the entire header image box but not make any conflict with the header-bottom bar?
[Image: logo.png]
@StarPaul20

I cannot see in UCP a navigation to Profile picture on the left side of the page.

I can see ACP settings etc, so maybe a template issue - please can you tell me what template needs to be modified? I use PHP 7.3.3 with MyBB 1.8.20.

Thank you!
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Did you check to see if the variable is in the template? (look for <!-- profilepicture --> in usercp_nav_profile)

(2019-04-08, 04:15 AM)Starpaul20 Wrote: Did you check to see if the variable is in the template? (look for <!-- profilepicture --> in usercp_nav_profile)

Yes, that did the trick. I am sorry, I missed that during update. Thank you!
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Plugin has been updated to 1.4.

- Added check to see if THIS_SCRIPT is defined
- Fixed PHP 8.0 errors
- Use require_once for template updates

If you're updating from any previous version, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not install), upload all new files and reactivate.