Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] FASTyle 2.3
Thank you very much @Shade! The bug with saving templates was really annoying!
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
FASTyle 2.0 is out
This is a massive rewrite with a lot of new features and improvements:
  • AJAXed interface
  • Diff comparator
  • Quick mode
  • State memory
  • Stylesheets quick reordering
  • Distractions-free mode
  • Custom dark theme
  • Sublime Text keymap
  • Revamped find and replace

You can find a detailed explanation of each new feature in the release thread.

[Image: j8EgyNi.png]

To upgrade from older versions, uninstall FASTyle, upload the new files and install it again.
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]
Shade, I am finally getting around to installing this one my test board and let me say that I was blown away by this awesome plugin!

I thought the 1 series was awesome, but this update is seriously about the best theming/development tool in my arsenal now.

Thanks for your continued contributions to the community. We are all in your debt.
[retired]
This plugin is god, thanks again Shade!
Should really be integrated into future versions of MyBB, it reduces themes development time considerably.
FASTyle 2.1 is out
This is a bugfix and feature release, bringing MyBB 1.8.20 compatibility. Read the changelog and download the new version here.
FASTyle 2.2 is out
This is a bugfix and theming release. Read the changelog and download the new version here.
Thankyou!!!
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
My issue:

Warning [2] require(/home/r******m/m******.com/admin/modules/style/fastyle.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 821 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.6.40 (Linux)

edit: I solved my issue. Sorry for this post. :')
You are missing the file listed there. Gotta upload the plugin as a whole, not just the pieces you want.
I forgot modules files! :lol: