Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 5 Years, 4 Weeks ago [How To?] Registration Page Button Doesn't Work
Solved: 5 Years, 4 Weeks ago
Just like the thread says it doesn't work and doesn't redirect to any page.

Here's the link : http://rawcoders.thesocialmonk.com/member.php

I tried with different browser, check templates (didn't edit anything) . I have even checked the settings and the registrations are allowed. 

I don't understand what seems to be the problem.
Works fine in chrome, try dumping your browsers cache/temps.
(09-14-2014, 03:17 PM)Oxygen Wrote: Works fine in chrome, try dumping your browsers cache/temps.

Not working with Mozilla and Chrome as well. I cleared cache and tried again. But without success.

Also I don't see any new member registered ?

DId you even try to register ?
^ change theme to MyBB's default (stock) theme and check if registration works.
As administrator, you can check registration process without logging out
(09-14-2014, 04:38 PM).m. Wrote: ^ change theme to MyBB's default (stock) theme and check if registration works.
As administrator, you can check registration process without logging out

I did that as well before the posting the thread here, but still its not working.
remove <script>jQuery.noConflict();</script> from headerinclude template and then check
if above doesn't help then would like to PM me temporary access to admin panel to check the issue ..
(09-14-2014, 05:02 PM).m. Wrote: remove <script>jQuery.noConflict();</script> from headerinclude template and then check
if above doesn't help then would like to PM me temporary access to admin panel to check the issue ..

didn't worked.

PM sent
^ referred issue is fixed - yet to be confirmed by OP. it was related to jQuery functions & noconflict code
(09-14-2014, 06:57 PM).m. Wrote: ^ referred issue is fixed - yet be confirmed by OP. it was related to jQuery functions & noconflict code

Yes thank you that problem is fixed, but now after registration, no activation mail is being sent.
Jump to the post that solved this thread.